• Thread starter jose Alfredo Cury
  • Start date

The Cury Family

J

jose Alfredo Cury

I currently reside in the U.S. having come originally from the Dominican Republic. I visit family members down in Santo Domingo about every year; I am hoping to get to know more family members of the Cury family. My father was born in Barahona, but moved to Sto. Dgo. at a very young age. We did not keep close contact with our relatives. I would love to receive information or correspondence from anyone. Also, I know that there is a middle-eastern club in Santo Domingo that caters to among others dominicans of libanese descent. Thank you very much for any help.

D

DR One

Contact Lily Khoury at santana.khoury@codetel.net.do

Her family is from Barahona, she is active with the middle-eastern club in Santo Domingo, and should be able to tell you about other Curys.

N

Natasha

My dad's mother was from Lebanon, but they lived in Puerto Plata. A friend of mine is also of Lebenese decent. I had never heard of this club, wow, there must be a lot of Dominicans with Lebanese ancestry, what is your estimation, if one can even be provided?

Regards, Natasha

J

jose Alfredo Cury

Natasha, no I do not have a ballpark figure for the number of dominicans with lebanese descent; however, I am interested in learning about your family. Is your last name Cury?

N

Natasha

Hi Jose,

Hope you got my private e-mail. Just wondering...

Regards,

Natasha (Lopez)