Triple Citizenship...

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
can i enter the DR with an american passport, but when applying for residency show the british passport?

in other words apply for citizenship with a passport that wasnt used to enter the DR?

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
Chris said:
My guess is boogieman wants to disappear himself - three passports, lost tourist cards ... Yes, I guess you need a good lawyer..

:pirate: im a bad bad bad person!!!
beware!:pirate:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Personal Documents

boogieman said:
can i enter the DR with an american passport, but when applying for residency show the british passport?
in other words apply for citizenship with a passport that wasnt used to enter the DR?

Then this will be a problem:
" Requisitos indispensables para obtener residencia provisional:
1. Dos fotocopias de la visa o de la tarjeta de turista con la que entro al pa?s. En caso de perdida solicitar una certificaci?n de entrada. Caja #2.
.................."

I am not sure whether you want to apply for Dominican citizenship ( Dominican Passport) or just residency (Permiso Residencia and cedula).

m'frog

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Then this will be a problem:
" Requisitos indispensables para obtener residencia provisional:
1. Dos fotocopias de la visa o de la tarjeta de turista con la que entro al pa?s. En caso de perdida solicitar una certificaci?n de entrada. Caja #2.
.................."

I am not sure whether you want to apply for Dominican citizenship ( Dominican Passport) or just residency (Permiso Residencia and cedula).

m'frog

from my limited spanish reading skills DOES this basically read:

photocopies of tourst card OR entry stamp in passport?

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
Chris said:
I really hope he does not start a blog (oops, low blow....)

not sure if your talkin about him or me...
but it really doesnt matter to tell you the truth.

i been around and seen alot.... so an attempted 'low blow' coming from somebody behind a screen doesnt bother me... especially when it comes from somebody who i know for sure would die to me half the man i am.

proof available upon request.

and as far as my plans...
thats nobody's business!
those who want to answer my questions will.. and those who dont wanna answer my questions most certainly dont have to.

i always thought the purpose of chat forums was to educate and help one another...
thanks for those who have taken the time to answer my questions.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chris said:
I really hope he does not start a blog (oops, low blow....)

Chris, you're probably one of the few people that could say that statement and make me laugh about it.

Boogieman, Chris is a woman (and a mighty fine one, at that)

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
trina said:
Chris, you're probably one of the few people that could say that statement and make me laugh about it.

Boogieman, (a) Chris is a woman (and a mighty fine one, at that)
(b) (at the risk of aiding a criminal) would going to Haiti, paying the nominal fine for losing the tourist card, and returning to the DR, therefore receiving another tourist card help?

my comment was NOT aimed at Chris.

my comment was aimed at HOWMAR who has been trying to break my balls since i joined this fine board. his half ass attemps, though noticed, have been nothing more than cheap sarcasm which i speculate stemmed from absolute boredom and slight anger at the world... my sympathy to all those who have so much time at hand. and slight jealousy too... i wish i had more time on my hands so that i can spend meaningless hours on the internet looking for new prey on the chat forums..

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
OK, Mr Boogieman, that was an inside joke. Sorry if I made it at your expense but to be sure, some of us oldies had a good laugh (the laugh was not at your expense) ... So, forgive, forget and move on.

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
Chris said:
OK, Mr Boogieman, that was an inside joke. Sorry if I made it at your expense but to be sure, some of us oldies had a good laugh (the laugh was not at your expense) ... So, forgive, forget and move on.

its cool...
now as i understand, it seems that everybody here raves about how incredible you are... care sharing a pic;)

i will if you will:squareeye

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah Chris how about one in your new bikini eh? :laugh:

Boogieman there's lots in the media gallery.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Chris said:
I had a good laugh, am I an oldie:laugh:

But seriously Boogie,
From reading your previous posts, it does appear that you are running away from something, with posts like Interpol, Criminal Records, Multiple Passports, Shipping Meds, Residency. Not accusing you of anything, but you have to admit some of these questions are suspicious. If you have to disappear, you should consider Mexico and work your way South, IMO.

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
Ricardo900 said:
I had a good laugh, am I an oldie:laugh:

But seriously Boogie,
From reading your previous posts, it does appear that you are running away from something, with posts like Interpol, Criminal Records, Multiple Passports, Shipping Meds, Residency. Not accusing you of anything, but you have to admit some of these questions are suspicious. If you have to disappear, you should consider Mexico and work your way South, IMO.

i hear ya RICARDO good bro...
but not running away from anything.

in every move ive ever made in life, i always make sure i cover all angles.
from businesses ive managed (and continue to manage) to girlfriends, life and death situations, and just about everything.

i guess i need to know it all to feel comfortable enough to make a move.
nothing to hide here though mate!