Thread: name of Puerto Plata newspaper

Phillip

Default name of Puerto Plata newspaper

I need to find out the name of and tel # of the main newspaper in Puerto Plata. If any one can help me much thanks. Phillip

Richard

Default Re: name of Puerto Plata newspaper

Maybe if enough people sent an e-mail to Dolores at DR1 she would consider resurecting the Puerto Plata News.It was a weekly paper which she published a few years back. I for one, as do many ex-patriot residents of the north coast miss it. How about it Dolores?

Lynne

try for local Puerto Plata news Lynne

noelle

And if we are looking for the local newspaper.. published once a week in Spanish... El Faro... 809-586-4656... Director.. Sr. Vasquez

Canadian Bob

HI Lynne! Last I heard was that the PP News was out of business. All that is available is "Touring". Hope I'm wrong, as the P P News was a good paper. Canadian Bob.

William Leslie

Puerto Plata news was part of SANTO DOMINGO NEWS which unless I am mistaken is/was associated or owned by DR1 and this message board is therefore a spin off or affiliate.

Larry Smith

I had the Puerto Plata News mailed to my home in Pennsylvania for nearly 10 years before it ceased publication. Add me to the list of those who would love to see it resurrected.

Lynne

I meant Lynne