Global Warming - At last .. Clear Indications from a Superpower.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I'm happy to see that the US is now beginning to accept publically on Government Levels that global warming exists, and most importantly, that human actions influence global warming.

"A scientific study commissioned by the Bush administration concluded yesterday that the lower atmosphere was indeed growing warmer and that there was "clear evidence of human influences on the climate system."

This is a nytimes link. I think today still you can click on the link, but thereafter you need to register to access the report. NY Times registration is easy and I've never received any spam from this registration. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/03/science/03climate.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

I'll x-post this in weather.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Chris said:
I'm happy to see that the US is now beginning to accept publically on Government Levels that global warming exists, and most importantly, that human actions influence global warming.

"A scientific study commissioned by the Bush administration concluded yesterday that the lower atmosphere was indeed growing warmer and that there was "clear evidence of human influences on the climate system."

This is a nytimes link. I think today still you can click on the link, but thereafter you need to register to access the report. NY Times registration is easy and I've never received any spam from this registration. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/03/science/03climate.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

I'll x-post this in weather.

Thank God for that!!!! If a superpower has admitted to that then something will probably be done about it. If we keep on going the way we are going, poluting the environment, we are headed to destroying our beautiful planet.

I saw an interview of a american scientist on this matter, I believe it was on ABC nightline- and the scientist was explaining how he has sent so many of these reports concerning global warming to the white house saying that if we don't do anything very very soon we are in grave danger. these reports get published but beforehand the white house has someone incharge going over these reports and what they do is cross out any wording that makes the report sound too serious or too risky for the administration. its all politics unfortunalty even our own well being, well I know that's nothing new.