I am looking for the name of this merengue!!

Qban_mami

May 4, 2006
Can anyone tell me the name and artist of a merengue sung by a woman with the coro from "Ese Hombre" por La India.....you know.."es un gran necio, un estupido, engreido..........." It can't be any older than 2005!!

May 31, 2005
It is Olga Ta?on. I forget the name of the song. Es un gran necio, un estupido, engreido, egoista y capricho. Un payaso vanidoso...

Qban_mami

May 4, 2006
The song is a salsa called "Ese Hombre" por la India off of her 1st album..I have it but they have been playing a merengue lately but it's not La India. It just contains the chorus but the versos are diferentes. I'll have to look up Olga Tanon but it doesn't sound like her and the merengue doesn't sound like Puerto Rican merengue either..It is very dominican...lol Thank you though

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
That is FOR SURE NOT Olga Ta??n singing that song..It is LA INDIA from her album "Dicen que soy" 1994...

I'm looking for the name of whoever it is that sings it in merengue, if indeed there is a band that does...and I'll let you know...

They don't call me the "Queen" for no reason...;)

MQ

tinab

Sep 22, 2004
es un gran necio, un estupido, engreido...

Musicqueen said:
That is FOR SURE NOT Olga Ta??n singing that song..It is LA INDIA from her album "Dicen que soy" 1994...MQ
The Queen is right!

Here's an FYI: ESE HOMBRE was originally sung by Rocio Jurado back in

I'm also digging the merengue version.

Qban_mami

May 4, 2006
LOL.....Now that we have established...that we all love the merengue version...Who sings it? lmao!! It's killing me!!

Qban_mami

May 4, 2006
I finally found the artist...her name is JUlian y su mambo duro...She is young like 18 pero the album is off the chain. She is not the greatest singer but for club banging hits she's got it!!

May 31, 2005
Sorry for my confusion guys. It is La India. I also have the song that Juliana sings. I heard that she is Julian's(From Oro Duro) ex girlfriend.