Any Dominicans in Wales ??

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Hi

There are a few Dominicans in the UK, not sure about Wales. My husband is Dominican and we have a few Dominican friends in and around the London area x

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
To the OP,

I know of one - name of "Spagetti" - was the deputy manager of fun club in Flamenco. He married a girl from Wales a few years ago. Spoke to him in February and he was still there working for her dad.

Dont know if they are on the boards thou.

To be fair to Spagetti - he really is a very nice chap - im back in the Flamenco is a couple of weeks - ill get his e mail for you.

Dan

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Yes there are domnican in south wales my wife her two kids, her sister with her two kids we live near pontypridd where tom jones the singer comes from for people who dont know he sang the green green grass of home vince

Last edited:

ade

Jun 14, 2005
we're in the south west - depends on which part of wales as to how far you are from us!

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Domincan Boy

vince1956 said:
Yes there are domnican in south wales my wife her two kids, her sister with her two kids we live near pontypridd where tom jones the singer comes from for people who dont know he sang the green green grass of home vince[/ JUST JOINED DR1 I AM FROM DOM REP A PLACE CALLED NAGUA CAME HERE TO LIVE IN SOUTH WALES U/K with my mother and stepfather i am 14 years old. Any nice girls out there for me.my brother is here to he came over the same day he is 16 years old see QUOTE ABOVE VINCE1956. :bunny

Last edited:

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
is any british in dominican republic

are they any british in the dominican republic can any 1 tell me

May 12, 2005
The only Dominicanbs in Wales are the ones who got swallowed after their yolas capised on the way to Puerto Rico. ja ja ja ja ja ja

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Domincan Boy:

You mispeeled your name!
I think you need to buy another vowel.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
nickijay said:
Wherebouts are you ade? I live in llanelli
I live in south wales and i am 14 years old i used to live in nagua Dr are there any dom girls my age out there in south wales or nagua

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
DOMINCAN BOY said:
I live in south wales and i am 14 years old i used to live in nagua Dr are there any dom girls my age out there in south wales or nagua

Hi dominican boy, I have no idea about dominican girls in south wales sorry.
Nicki