juan dolio update

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
is it true barcelo is buiding a new hotel in the area any info on the shooting was it an inside job and i heard that costa del sol was moving forward

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
steve g thanks for update i think u are right about the all inclusive theory juan dolio developers want to separate from the punta cana and puerta plata concept they want a miami south beach style coupled with quality golf resorts it will be interesting to see what happens in a year keep your fingers crossed

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
looks like a lot of interest in the area still probably a better investment than compared to florida and puerto rico beach front property which is still overpriced

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
very interesting threat. I have always like the beach and layout of J.D. better than boca chica. one end of the beach has some decent waves to play in..the other side is protected by a small reef. Keeps families with small children plus people who like to play in waves both happy. It definitely doesnt have the seedy environment of boca chica. If they would develop some golfing etc..then they would have heads up on both PC or BC.

It would be great to have something a nicer than boca chica (no views of the megaport)...still close to the capitol...but not over run with vendors and sanks (both genders).

hmmmm..ya'll got me thinking of Investing there now :)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
There are two golf courses in JD......

within 2 kms of each other.
Being a relatively inexperienced golfer, let me say that I have golfed both courses and thoroughly enjoy both.
Each is unique in its own way (great scenery and more diverse terrain at Guavaberry - killer greens at Metro) and golfers of all levels can enjoy the diversity of either!

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
mommc thanks again u are right however i dont believe that they promote these golf courses enough in ny people always talk about the golf courses in punta cana and have no knowledge about metro and guavaberry

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
dominican king in a couple of years these properties should really appreciate good investment

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Keeping in mind it's easy to buy and difficult to sell..........
Two units in our building (good location, good condition, good facilities) sold this year for almost the same price they were bought for about 10 years ago. The owner had been trying to sell for three years and finally bailed!!
Good investment if you plan on living in them (or using them a lot as we do) but rental income is limited to 'high' season rentals.....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Mickey....they were clearing the lot when I left in April, however I believe they will finish 1 before they stat 2!

funckytown

Apr 17, 2005
Wiesbaden, Germany, Germany
cleaning, building

Hi, the haitian are cleaning alright during the day, and the police starts to clean the haitian the night... :ninja:

No Juan Dolio, is definetely going to be Z beach to be.
I was at the BTC bolsa turistica, and saw some juan dolio project, better buy NOW, then in two years....
they are buliding everywhere, and not only on the beach, and only nice ones.

with the highway... 35 minutes from sto domingo, sunday night, (that s important)
:bunny:

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
hey funkytown do u think a lot of dominican yorks are investing in this area since it is close to th e aeropuerto

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
funckytown said:
Hi, the haitian are cleaning alright during the day, and the police starts to clean the haitian the night... :ninja:

No Juan Dolio, is definetely going to be Z beach to be.
I was at the BTC bolsa turistica, and saw some juan dolio project, better buy NOW, then in two years....
they are buliding everywhere, and not only on the beach, and only nice ones.

with the highway... 35 minutes from sto domingo, sunday night, (that s important)
:bunny:

sunday night????

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
sunday night conchman is when all the tourists arrive :chinese: ;) :pirate: :ninja: :glasses: :tired:

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
thanks again steve for the update hopefully it will be ready for thanksgiving i heard the first phase is completely sold out and this should help future sales if they do a good job with this project

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
received a letter that the costa del sol should be ready by mid summer work crews working 7 days a week