Places to eat in Luperon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Some friends of mine got a last minute deal and are staying in Luperon. We are visiting them tomorrow and I need to know if there are any nice restaurants for lunch. Also, is there anything to do there for an afternoon - bearing in mind it is a Sunday afternoon therefore I assume any beaches would be packed.

I have never been there before and don't have a clue about the place. I looked at a few threads but the general opinion was nice place, nothing to do!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Nikki

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Just found out they are staying at the Luperon Beach Resort. Can anyone give directions and do you know if we can pay and eat in the hotel?

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Once in Luperon, follow the signs, or just ask any local for "el hotel"...

Plenty to eat and drink at the resort... You might want to go out to the Puerto Blanco Marina to have a drink, or some seafood, and rub shoulders with the boaters...

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Try Steve's the food is better then average. It's the expate place there and all the boaters end up there . It's really very nice. We were there last weeked. Ask anyone they will tell you how to get there.

Tuan

Aug 28, 2004
Sundays there's a boater's fleamarket followed by BBQ at Puerto Blanco Marina. There's also a dinner and dance with live music on Friday nites.

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Thanks!

Thanks for your help guys. We ended up in a fabulous restaurant overlooking the marina - can't remember the name but it is part of a small hotel which is still being built. Lovely breeze and a cana roof. My friends wife had the lobster and said it was the best she had ever had!

Luperon seems like a nice place to be - will definately be going again.

Nikki

PS. The road is excellent which is a bonus!!!!

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
...oh, yeess... sweet Luperon... easy goin'....

Status
Not open for further replies.