Need info of company NEDOCA

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I found nothing in the superpagesdr.com, and the only thing I saw were Nedoca's stoves for sale.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
From DR1 Archives - Daily News - 20 April 1998

"Nedoca refrigerators make a comeback
Distribuidora Corripio, importer of Samsung and Whirlpool electrical appliances, announced it was launching Nedoca refrigerators. The Nedoca brand was equal to good quality and its refrigerators were known to be still working after 15 years. Corripio announced it will be marketing 16, 12 and 12 foot Nedoca refrigerators specially adapted for Dominican hardship conditions, such as multiple power outages."

Maybe you need to contact Distribuidora Corripio.

Gregg

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
From DR1 Archives - Daily News - 20 April 1998

"Nedoca refrigerators make a comeback
Distribuidora Corripio, importer of Samsung and Whirlpool electrical appliances, announced it was launching Nedoca refrigerators. The Nedoca brand was equal to good quality and its refrigerators were known to be still working after 15 years. Corripio announced it will be marketing 16, 12 and 12 foot Nedoca refrigerators specially adapted for Dominican hardship conditions, such as multiple power outages."

Maybe you need to contact Distribuidora Corripio.

Gregg

It's just the name they are using, the actual fridge is built in Mexico or some other place and then re-branded.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
My last Nedoca fridge (2006) wasn't good, needed fixing all the time. I finally ditched it.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Has anyone had water collect at the bottom ? And what can I do to fix it? Or who can I call?
I had this problem. If its a frost free with freezer separate on top of fridge (Two doors). Its the tube in the back side of freezer compartment that is block most likely with ice. So when the freezer goes into its defrost cycle the water can not go down the tube that goes to a pan at the back bottom over the compressor to evaporate. The water just drips down the vents and accumulates at the inside bottom.

A tech came to repair mine, he knew what was the problem. Knew how to remove the inside panels in the freezer without breaking anything and he melted the ice buildup with warm water and then remove a small like filter on that tube. If I remember well around 600- 800 pesos.

A good tech can repair this easily bad tech will break all the plastic panels.

Hope this helps. I also could not find anything on Nedoca products. All I found is that at one time it was manufacture here not now.

Xtraveller

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Has anyone had water collect at the bottom ? And what can I do to fix it? Or who can I call?
"Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!" (Sorry, I couldn't resist. The full extent of my Saturday night entertainment)

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro