moving to puerto plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahwatton

May 3, 2006
someone please help me on steps i need to take to move to puerto plata and help finding living places and jobs

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hi Sarah

I see your many posts.....can you tell us a little bit more about why you want to live in Puerto Plata, what sort of work you are interested in (your experience), what kind of living requirements you have etc so that people can better help you with all of your questions.

It's difficult to give advice to such open ended questions.

This site is a great source of information and you will find that many of the questions you may have will have been answered on previous threads. Use the 'search' function above and you will have enough reading to keep you busy for a while :classic:

Come back with some more specific questions and you will receive a better response.

Good luck

Daydream

sarahwatton

May 3, 2006
hi daydream

I can speak english, basic french and am learning spanish. I have done work in hotels, computers, offices and retail. I am only looking for your basic but nice and cheap accommodation to start with until i settle in there. i hope this helps

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
May I make a little suggestion? If you want to be taken seriously please change your email address. hotsarah might bring you offers you may not like. ;)

Just a suggestion

louise1182

Jul 10, 2006
sarah if your still looking coco tours may have vacancies for frech canadian airport transfers. i know coz i went for a jod there myself and they said i neede to speak french. and if your looking for somewhere cheap to stay let me know as my sister in law has many places to rent. send me e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.