riu animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
this isnt a " i need to find my sankie becauuse i want to marry him" its just im going to riu bambu in june and want to make sure the twat that fked me up hasnt moved to this resort... so if you went to the resort recently cud ya pm me?! xxx

tyles suarez

May 5, 2006
**princess

Sounds to me with the language that you are from the UK. Hahaha. I know alot of the staff in Bavaro area. What is his name and I shall try to help you out. I work here.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My LORD!!!

**princess said:
this isnt a " i need to find my sankie becauuse i want to marry him" its just im going to riu bambu in june and want to make sure the twat that fked me up hasnt moved to this resort... so if you went to the resort recently cud ya pm me?! xxx
Why don't you call the resort and ask!

Why in hell should you care if he is there or not!.

I AM GETTING SO SICK OF YOU IT'S INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
i dont wanna see him,.. ok?! hes hurt me and i love this part of the DR but i dont want to go there if he's there... it does make sense miguel. dont go off on one!!

thanks tyles surez, ive pm'd u xxx

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
What is a twat?

On a serious note, I have never heard the word 'twat' before or used to describe a human being before in my life and I guess it does not mean something nice but can someone tell me how what this word means specifically. It most likely is a european slang but it just intrigues me a bit that I have never heard it used before.

i.e If someone stole my money, can I call them a 'twat'? or is it used specifically for people that cheat or liers or someone irresponsible?.

Status
Not open for further replies.