food question

tyler94

Feb 16, 2006
staying at the palace macao. does anyone know if i can use the facilities and eat at the restraunts at the other riu's on the property?
leaving in a few days any info will be appreciated.

windrifter

Dec 29, 2004
riu privledges

When you stay at the Palace Macao you can use all the facilities including restaurants at all of the other riu hotels in the complex with the possible exception of the new Punta Cana Palace.
As the P.C Palace is the newest I would imagine it comes with restrictions.I know that before they opened the new P.C. Palace the Palace Macao was the only hotel that the guests in the Bambu, Taino, Melao and Naiboa could not use as it was then considered the superior hotel. Hope this answers your question if not then read your inroom magazine it should tell you something.
Have a good holiday. If you should get to the beach bar at the Taino tell Sr. Vega that Elizabeth from Canada says " Saludos"

Elizabeth

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
You have unfettered access to all six properties, AFAIK, with the sole exception that you are expected to eat your evening meal at your own property unless you have made prior arrangements for a specialty restaurant for that evening.

Gregg