Happy Mother's Day!

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Just wanted to wish all you moms out there a wonderful day on Sunday. Hope you all get spoiled and have a very relaxing day!
I can't quite remember, but do they celebrate Mother's Day in the DR, and if so, do they have it the same day or another time?

Marlie

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
marliejaneca said:
Just wanted to wish all you moms out there a wonderful day on Sunday. Hope you all get spoiled and have a very relaxing day!
I can't quite remember, but do they celebrate Mother's Day in the DR, and if so, do they have it the same day or another time?

Marlie

thank you!!! Mother's Day in the DR is the last Sunday in May.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you Marlie and a Happy Mother's Day to all the Ladies on DR1.

I think I'll take the day off ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you Marlie...

Yes, I sure hope that all "Moms" here on DR1 and around the world have a very happy and relaxing day...

God knows we deserve it!!! ;)

And to all the Dominican Moms...we can start wishing you too a Happy Mother's Day...even if you celebrate it on the 28th!

MQ

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
marliejaneca said:

Marlie
Dominican Mothers day is always the last Sunday of May.

-NALs

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I miss you mom!

To ALL the DR1 mothers and ALL mothers out there, especially the single mothers:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Madre mia, aunque ya no puedo oir tu voz, eras, eres y siempre seras mi idolo. Desde que dejastes de respirar, yo he trateado de vivir mi vida haciendote homenage. Daria la midad de mi existencia por poder verte 5 minutos. Solo necesito 5 minutos para decirte lo mucho que te adoro y para decirte que yo, tu obra, te amare para toda la vida. Descansa en paz, madre querida, sabiendo que todos tus sacrificios no fueron en vano. Te estamos eternamente agradecidos. Mami, feliz dias de las madres.