Camp David Ranch Hotel

lliljestrom

Jan 11, 2006
My husband and I will be traveling to the DR at the end of July to pick up our son who has been serving a mission for our church. He told us that there was a hotel in or near Santiago that was pretty reasonably priced. It is called Camp David Ranch Hotel. We aren't looking for anything fancy. Pretty much somewhere to sleep at night. Is this hotel a decent place? Is there a website or phone # to make reservations. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
lliljestrom

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Hi and welcome to DR1. Topics discussed in here are stored in DR1 archives. "If" these topics have been discussed, they can typically and easily be found by typing the subject matter name into the "SEARCH" button (found between the "NEW POSTS and QUICK LINKS" buttons) at the top of this page.

No doubt you will find info about Camp David there. If you can't find the answers you are looking for in this SEARCH, post your question again and you will find all your questions happily and eagerly answered by DR1 board members.

Good Luck and enjoy your trip to the Dominican Republic!

Hotel Camp David is outside of Santiago in the mountains, It has a nice restaurant and beautiful views of Santiago especially at night and early in the mornings. I hightly reccomend this place for a 1 night stay. Their phone number is 809-276-6400, 6401,6402. It is perfect for an overnight but not really for an extended stay because it is a little remote on top of the mountain, but definately go and bring a camera for some beautiful pictures.

Badpiece33

PS This is my little retreat when I get burnt out from all the partying I do down in DR.