Got the wrong email from my Dominican Friend

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
I just had to share this. I have been emailing back and forth with a friend in the Dominican who has shown an interest in me which I have been taking very lightly but all in fun! Well, today I got an email sent by him in error to me and intended for another of his "friends" who he is also trying to "woo"! It was good for a laugh. By the way, I immediately sent the wrong email back to him saying "don't think this was meant for me but she sounds lovely". LOL:surprised :surprised :speechles :speechles

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
canbon said:
I just had to share this. I have been emailing back and forth with a friend in the Dominican who has shown an interest in me which I have been taking very lightly but all in fun! Well, today I got an email sent by him in error to me and intended for another of his "friends" who he is also trying to "woo"! It was good for a laugh. By the way, I immediately sent the wrong email back to him saying "don't think this was meant for me but she sounds lovely". LOL:surprised :surprised :speechles :speechles

wow, that's wonderful, angels are looking over you, now you know what he's all about.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
canbon said:

That's funny. :)

Did he reply to you?

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
yes-he did reply--he said her husband was his friend-- but the email was not one that I would send to my husband's friend if I was married!!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
canbon said:
yes-he did reply--he said her husband was his friend-- but the email was not one that I would send to my husband's friend if I was married!!

Lies and more lies from that guy. lol

Ask him to send you some money through Western Union. ;)

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
canbon said:

Care to post the email ? :D

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
Potato Salad you are funny--Western Union sounds good to me! I won't post the email because as sankified as he may be, I will respect the email from her to him...he did email me again and say that I could contact her if I wanted to prove they are friends--maybe they are working as a team!!!! Someone could really make some money if they wanted to be a "Sankie Investigator" in the DR. Investigating sankies for foreign women--has to be some money there somewhere!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
canbon said:
Potato Salad you are funny--Western Union sounds good to me! I won't post the email because as sankified as he may be, I will respect the email from her to him...he did email me again and say that I could contact her if I wanted to prove they are friends--maybe they are working as a team!!!! Someone could really make some money if they wanted to be a "Sankie Investigator" in the DR. Investigating sankies for foreign women--has to be some money there somewhere!

It would not be hard work to investigate their ways...the info would just "show up" on your doorstep, they are not usually smart enough to cover their tracks...remember, they need options so they string as many along as possible until one gringa gives them papers!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Wrong Addressee

canbon said:
.... because as sankified as he may be...
He, the sankie, doesn't sankify himself.
It's you having been sankified, although as you want us to believe, only slightly and - of course - for fun...

canbon said:
...Someone could really make some money if they wanted to be a "Sankie Investigator" in the DR. Investigating sankies for foreign women--has to be some money there somewhere!
The (German) service already exists.

m'frog

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
canbon said:

That guy sounds like a complete fool. Email him this picture. Tell him that it is from Chino. ;)

zwlu06.jpg

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
Potato Salad what a great sense of humour you have! I AM going to email that image. We were becoming great friends....he could have had a wonderful friend from Canada in me. All I want from any of my friends is respect and honesty. I did not know anything about sankies until after my vacation when I discovered this forum. I have read many posts where people wonder how women get taken in by men when they are on holiday. I'll tell you why--I am a professional woman (with children). You go away, no dishes, no laundry, no one screaming MOMMMMMMM every 10 minutes. You are relaxed, you have time to do your hair, dress up nice, go dancing, have fun! These men tell you are beautiful, you have beautiful eyes, a beautiful body (I am a slightly plus sized girl) and live in Canada where slim is more beautiful to men. And MAN CAN THEY DANCE!!! Sorry guys, but the men in Canada generally just don't have the same dance moves and that is very sexy to a woman! I am just grateful that nothing beyond a blossoming friendship happened--good thing I go slow!!!!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
canbon said:
And MAN CAN THEY DANCE!!! Sorry guys, but the men in Canada generally just don't have the same dance moves and that is very sexy to a woman! !!!!

Keep in mind that they are good at it because they get lots and lots of practice. Bus load after bus load of women arriving every week so they become proficient at what they do.;)

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
Guess I better start practicing--I want to dance like that too!!!!!! Was just starting to get the hang of it when it was time to leave!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
canbon said:
Potato Salad what a great sense of humour you have! I AM going to email that image. We were becoming great friends....he could have had a wonderful friend from Canada in me. All I want from any of my friends is respect and honesty. I did not know anything about sankies until after my vacation when I discovered this forum. I have read many posts where people wonder how women get taken in by men when they are on holiday. I'll tell you why--I am a professional woman (with children). You go away, no dishes, no laundry, no one screaming MOMMMMMMM every 10 minutes. You are relaxed, you have time to do your hair, dress up nice, go dancing, have fun! These men tell you are beautiful, you have beautiful eyes, a beautiful body (I am a slightly plus sized girl) and live in Canada where slim is more beautiful to men. And MAN CAN THEY DANCE!!! Sorry guys, but the men in Canada generally just don't have the same dance moves and that is very sexy to a woman! I am just grateful that nothing beyond a blossoming friendship happened--good thing I go slow!!!!

Thank you canbon. :)

I agree with you. When I go to the DR--no work, no projects, no phone calls, no errands, nothing. Just rest and relaxation. :bunny:

I am Asian so I just call myself Chino whenever I am in the DR. lol

Have a good day.

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
now I am laughing out loud Potato Salad--you are Asian and you have the name "Potato Salad"? That is too funny!