inspection trips

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzan

May 3, 2006
has anybody gone on an inspection trip using Macanthony Realty?? This is where they "charge you $500" for a trip to Punta Cana, but actually reimburse you the difference of the actual cost... Is this legit???

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I make it a point to perform as many thorough inspections as possible on my trips.

cruzan

May 3, 2006
to tamborista--i agree, but not what i'm actually asking...i'm asking about the veracity of macanthony realty

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Not exactly a vacation!

Their website looks fairly legitimate. I personally would not pay $500 to fly 8 PLUS hours in each direction to spend 2 days looking at Real Estate I had no intention of buying.

Then again, I usually just get on a plane pay $350 -$400 and fly 3 hours from my home and relax all day in Sunny DR! I might look at Real Estate on my own schedule.

cruzan

May 3, 2006
it'a five hour trip for two people-all inclusive at a sol melia resort in Punta Cana for four days...not the point..does anyone know if they are trustworth for a re-imbursement....

cruzan

May 3, 2006
howmar--yeah thanks. unfortunately, i did go to that site which confused me even more. that is why i decided to post on this site. i have been helped immensely by people here and i think you even helped me once before. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.