Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominicans on Wall Street (DOWS)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Remittances

I have not seen any hard data on 2008 (will probably come out at the end of the year), but the change from 2007 will be sharp. In the last couple years growth was over 5% per year. I wouldnt be surprised if 2008 ends up showing no growth or even some contraction.

Post Thanks / Like

Dows - I sent in my paperwork to become a member a while ago and haven't heard back. Would love to contribute to the best of my capabilities. I am a CPA/MST practicing in the US, a tax generalist by nature, but have recently been dealing with corporate taxation and high net worth individuals.

Looking forward to joining such a dynamic group as DR1s. I can't believe Junot Diaz actually referred to DR1 in "Oscar Wao"...then again I can beleive it. Just so you know my once or twice removed to fame is the fact that I went to same high school as Lin Manuel (Hunter College HS in NYC), as in the producer, writer, actor of "In The Heights". I saw it even before I knew he was involved - terrific show!!!

HB - I feel like I know you. I've been a side line spectator for years now but never had the guts or time to chime in, fearing that I would never stop. Looking forward to participating more, time permiting.

Best,

Bridget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12