luxury project at playa rincon, las galeras / samana

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
i was just reading a remark about the new airport in samana at el catey. apparently there are still doubters. obviously they have either never been to samana or live elsewhere in the dominican republic and feel threatened. people who fall into the latter category are very naive. i live in montreal and communicate daily through work with people who live in north america and western europe and people that i know who travel to the dom rep love the country so much that they want to visit a different area every year. so imagine instead of next winter a tourist who went to punta cana last year and had a blast instead of him going to another sun destination country the next year decides to go to puerto plata or samana or barahona instead. the dom rep govt should start a rebate program for travelers like that.

i had sent details of the new project at playa rincon to robert of dr1.com
he has promised to post the info but wants to do some background checking. anyone interested in learning about the 5 luxury hotels going up there and the 2 jack nicklaus/gary player designed golf courses going up there can contact me through our properties located on:

www.dr1.com

go to real estate link (on left hand side)

by location

las galeras - samana

and there you will see properties with my name, bradley, attached to them. email me from there and i will send you all the details including a map of the project and golf courses. have adobe pdf available to you. fyi the project is with the hazoury group who has interests in the santo domingo- samana highway; the cap cana project in punta cana and major partner in aerodom which is building el catey airport in samana.

and by all means, send emails to robert to publish asap the full details with updates on the airport and the highway to samana . i have been doing all this background work for the past few years from thousands of miles away, and quite frankly, i am not a new organization that dr1 is. out of respect to dr1, who helped us sell lots of real estate in samana, i will leave it to them to publish the details first from dom rep.

lots of people have openly criticized a few of us for bogus reporting over the past few years because we have property interests there. absolutely we do. and trust me, the day that that "mardito" airport opens, i will be the happiest person in the world. because i won't have to answer idiot emails anymore or justify land prices. this is a fixed commodity: beachfront/oceanfront in the caribbean. don't you wish that you had it!!!

we held on to the land during the dark hippo years and i hope that now that the pld controls the senate they will move things along much much faster but wisely. i am not political but they certainly have moved the ball along and i think that many more will benefit. that is not to say that hippo really reflects the prd. he was a bad latin american president who did alot of bad things and i will leave it at that.

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Jasper vindicated, ..

According to Ricardo Hazoury Rincon Bay(?) will be even more grandiose and exclusive than his Cap Cana project,

"..Apart form 5-star resort facilities, Cap Cana is formulated to be a city; anything you can imagine that a city needs, we have it, such as restaurants, drug stores, beauty salons, bars, discotheques, churches, health facilities."
Hotel groups such as Spain's NH, besides construting luxury boutique hotels, are also involved in developing real estate here, further broadening the range of accommodations and styles. Currently prices range from US$400,00 for a 1-bed apartment to more than US$5 million for a villa, and the destination is already a guaranteed investment opportunith. Beach lot bought at US$100 per m2 have since been sold at US$400 per m2 and Haazoury predicts another doubling in value in three years. Hazoury is so confident of success that he has already embarked on a new project "that is going to have a lot of importance, probably even more than Cap Cana, where I am going to be selling lots for around US$3-12 million: -- all a far cry from low-cost package tourism with which the Dominican Republic had long been associated. ...

Central to this is the major project at Rinc?n Bay, whose marketing manager, Pablo Nogueroles says will bring ?economic and social development for the Peninsula of Saman?.? Indeed, he argues that the new development and international airport, the management of which is being carried out by the owners of Rinc?n Bay, ?will transform Saman? into the hottest new tourist destination for the Caribbean.?

Samana is steaming HOT!

P.S Jasper, did you receive my pm?

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
150 US$ per sq.m.???

Jasper said:
.... beachfront/oceanfront in the caribbean. don't you wish that you had it!!!

Not really.
I prefer to look down at them.
It's cooler, cheaper and cleaner up here on the hills....
Less salitre, too. ;)

mountainfrog