best clubs to find girls in Boca Chica

Dominyorker82

May 21, 2006
I'm going to Boca Chica (well actually staying in Juan Dolio but visiting the BC area) with one of my guy friends this weekend. I was wondering where is the best club or bar to find girls? I'm trying to help my friend furfill his dream of banging a Dominican girl. Also how the girls are like over there? Are they're easier that I heard? Help. Leaving on Thursday! :ermm:

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
anotherchildishpostbutwhattheheck

Hey there, Dominyorker, are you really a Dominican York? I'll bet the whole family's proud of you and your work in the tourism industry.

Look for the bar on Main Street Boca Chica with loud merengue music and sweaty tourists sitting on cheap plastic chairs in the middle of the street at 2 in the morning. I can't remember the name... Dante's something or other.

That would be soooo cool, helping one of your guy friends "bang a Dominican girl" this weekend. He'll be soooo grateful to you for fulfilling his dream... . Wouldn't it be a trip if he ended up with one of your sisters or cousins?!!!

As to how the girls are like over here, don't worry about a thing... they're young and pretty and the best part is that they're so desperately poor, even a p.o.s like you can buy a ticket and climb on.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
drbill said:
Hey there, Dominyorker, are you really a Dominican York? I'll bet the whole family's proud of you and your work in the tourism industry.

Look for the bar on Main Street Boca Chica with loud merengue music and sweaty tourists sitting on cheap plastic chairs in the middle of the street at 2 in the morning. I can't remember the name... Dante's something or other.

That would be soooo cool, helping one of your guy friends "bang a Dominican girl" this weekend. He'll be soooo grateful to you for fulfilling his dream... . Wouldn't it be a trip if he ended up with one of your sisters or cousins?!!!

As to how the girls are like over here, don't worry about a thing... they're young and pretty and the best part is that they're so desperately poor, even a p.o.s like you can buy a ticket and climb on.

Have a nice day.

Couldnt agree more! Doesnt say much if he has to travel from the US to the DR to get laid!!!!:tired:

G

gary short

Dominyorker82 said:
I'm going to Boca Chica (well actually staying in Juan Dolio but visiting the BC area) with one of my guy friends this weekend. I was wondering where is the best club or bar to find girls? I'm trying to help my friend furfill his dream of banging a Dominican girl. Also how the girls are like over there? Are they're easier that I heard? Help. Leaving on Thursday! :ermm:

You're in luck the girls there would love to "bang" a couple retards from NY. That, patheticaly, is what they're looking for. Good luck.

Dominyorker82

May 21, 2006
It's not me who is going to pick up a girl (I'm a female myself and going with my boyfriend). I'm asking for a male friend, who's is single, doesn't have the internet, and is going with us.

And I am actually half-Dominican (the other half is Italian) but born and raised in New York. I only been to DR once (when I was 3). All I was doing is asking a simple question, that's all.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Dominyorker82 said:
It's not me who is going to pick up a girl (I'm a female myself and going with my boyfriend). I'm asking for a male friend, who's is single, doesn't have the internet, and is going with us.

And I am actually half-Dominican (the other half is Italian) but born and raised in New York. I only been to DR once (when I was 3). All I was doing is asking a simple question, that's all.

It really is interesting that a girl is using the term 'bang' for having sex and also looking for 'easier women' since men usually use sort terms and most women will find it a bit demeaning so I can say that you really are a rare breed of woman particularly since you also want to act as the chula.

When you get to Boca Chica you will find all the help you need there to get what you are looking for. There is practically one major street (Duarte) there where all the action is. You really do not need any help and as for your friend, there is no need to worry, the girls will find him.

IMHO there is nothing special about 'banging' a dominican girl. They are just like any other women in the world. ;Banging' a dominican girl is just like 'banging' any other girl in the world. But of course, you are a girl so you should probably know that already.

If there are more female chulas in the world like you, there would be a lot of happy boyfriends, happy relationships, happier marriages. In short the world will be a better place. So all I can say is CARRY ON GIRL!!

Just go there and what you are looking for will find you

Dominyorker82

May 21, 2006
Sholly24 said:
It really is interesting that a girl is using the term 'bang' for having sex and also looking for 'easier women' since men usually use sort terms and most women will find it a bit demeaning so I can say that you really are a rare breed of woman particularly since you also want to act as the chula.

When you get to Boca Chica you will find all the help you need there to get what you are looking for. There is practically one major street (Duarte) there where all the action is. You really do not need any help and as for your friend, there is no need to worry, the girls will find him.

IMHO there is nothing special about 'banging' a dominican girl. They are just like any other women in the world. ;Banging' a dominican girl is just like 'banging' any other girl in the world. But of course, you are a girl so you should probably know that already.

If there are more female chulas in the world like you, there would be a lot of happy boyfriends, happy relationships, happier marriages. In short the world will be a better place. So all I can say is CARRY ON GIRL!!

Just go there and what you are looking for will find you

Thanks. I'm a sweet girly-girl at heart but yeah I do think like a guy too! Nothing wrong with that. :cheeky: My boyfriend loves both sides of me. Anyway, We're actually going with a whole big group for the holiday weekend but my friend is the only single guy. He'll appricate the info. It's just tough to hook up with a Dominican girl here in NY so might as well get the real thing. ;)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Dominyorker82 said:
Anyway, We're actually going with a whole big group for the holiday weekend but my friend is the only single guy.
If you are refering to the soul siesta 2006 party at the Hamaca, in BC, don't worry there'll be plenty of Putas for your friend to choose from. Also, I know of a person who is bringing a bus load of Putas for the above memorial day event and these are top-quality whores from the Cibao region. If you want, pm me and I will give you his website. The sharks and vultures will be out in full force this weekend. "Let the Fleecing Begin"

Dominyorker82 said:

Lets see start on the road as you drive in talk to those girls any girl on the street in town and any girl in any restaurant or bar you go to!!!!! Happy Hunting

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
If in fact--

Dominyorker82 said:

you are a female as you suggest you are-you are pitiful! Sorry to hear that you are half Italian which REALLY offends me. Your "friend" doesn't have" the internet" and he is trying to fullfill his dream of banging bla, bla, bla.? How sad for you to have friends like this.
BTW--NOT a simple question as you suggest-perverted might be a better adjective--pimplette

JOHN

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Best place for chicas.

Anywhere on Duarte Av...Or if you want to hang in a Disco and select there then Burbajas Disco is the place..Carefull there as pickpockets there are all over...It is on Duarte down the street past the post office on the Right..It is under the Burbajas Hotel...Good Air Conditing...Wide selection of Putas.!!!

The Baduss

Aug 22, 2005
Burbujas is dead and stinking, the girls are no longer there.

You may go to Club 66 or the American Bar to find an abundance of whores..This info is accurate as of last night.

For the others stfu, and just answer the person's ? without all the personal nonsense.

Just the facts..

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
In this day and age of technology, there are even "Cyber Putas"!

That Latin "dating" site is not all good girls from el campo.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
standing on head

Rick Snyder said:
Speaking of facts did you know that when you stand them ALL on their head they ALL look alike?

Hrm that sounds like fun actually!