Movies Theater in Santiago

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
What movies are playing in Santiago right now ( I like going to the one in la plaza internacional ). I will be there in June 1st Is there anyway to find out online through.. online newspaper ect.. just wondering

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
We're Going to Hell!!

Chirimoya said:
No, just in Santiago.
There's no saving Santo Domingo, but with the state's help, GOD will spare the people of Santiago.

-Helpmann :laugh:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
On the radio (La 91) this morning the announcer mentioned that it wasn't showing in Santiago, and that people from there would have to go to San Francisco de Macoris instead. I mentioned this on the DVC thread and AZB said it was the cinema owners who'd decided not to show it to avoid trouble.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I wonder why? It is apparentlynot that great a movie, according to reports from NYC. World wide it has been a blockbuster, grossing 225 million in the first weekend! #2 all time!

And we Christians have not even issued a death order to Brown for blasphemy!
Death to Tom Hanks..how dare he! Death to Howard, how dare he!

Tsk, such a pile of crappo!

HB:D:D:D:D

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Now that you mentioned bootlegs...the DVDs & CDs I notice people sell them on the streets freely even in malls. Is is it legal to do so there, because we all know in the states, if they catch you they fine you. ..

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Any idea on how many catholics will leave their religion after seeing the Da Vinci Code? My guess is .025%