Playa Naco Golf and Tennis Resort

D

Donna

Would be interested in hearing comments on this resort as I am planning a holiday with my family April 2000. In particular I am intersted in a description of the "superior" rooms, and kiddie pool as we will have three children with us.

M

Melissa

Hi Donna,

I am also going there in Feburary. Along with Donna I would enjoy hearing some comments about this resort. Like the beach area, resturants, and the people. I'm staying in one of the timeshare rooms. I'm not sure if it is on the beach or not.

Melissa

M

Milli

Dear Melissa

Well I got info for you. I have a posting about this resort at www.where2stay.com

Check it out as I have my review about the Playa Naco Resort. I went in Oct of 99 and going back in January of 2000. The way the property is laid out. The timeshare properties are located on the right hand side and all the regular vacationers buildings are on the left hand side. This meaning the timeshare properties are in there own little section. Talking about rooms....its not worth it for a superior room. The reason why I say this is because there is not a 100%awesome ocean view. The way each of the condo-style buildings are laid out, there is not much of a view. I stayed in a standard room my first visit and I was very satisfied. The rooms are spacious,have 2 queen beds, seating area with chairs, dining table, small kitchen area with sink and mini fridge. I do have a photo of a standard and other photos of the resort. If interested please email.

Thanks Milli