My Neighbor Got Sankied ..... Not Too Smart

Miamimike60

May 24, 2006
This started from Miami, she(approx 45 years old btw) went to the DR for Vacation a few years back and was schmoozed by a smooth talking Sankie approx 28 yr old. I was under the impression she met him here but the truth is slowly trickling out and the dirty deed transpired in the DR. A 17 year age difference exists between them and when I first met him, I knew this relationship wasn't longterm. I was on the Money-as soon as he hit the two year mark and had the conditional status removed from his Residency (this happens after being married and living with an American Citizen 2 years) he flew the coop. Worse, she got Pregnant and had a Kid a few months back so now she is a single Mom at 45. She had a nice life UNTIL she hooked up with this Sanky, she had a nice Car, Good paying Job, A small but nice condo. She could travel; had a nice life. Now instead of retiring early which was a feasable goal, she will be 60 when the kid is 15. Forget the early retirement. what posseses an intelligent woman to do something like this. Worse she is a Latina(parents both latin) so she knows (or should have known) the Score on these Con Artist Sankies. It will be interesting to see if she can bleed some Child Support out of this guy. Not mentioned was the Money she spent bringing the Guy here, plane tickets, Legal fees for the Fiancee Visa ect. Caveat Emptor;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
MommC said:
"There are none so blind as those that will not see!!"

I think a lot of these women (sorry to generalize) do see the writing on the wall...they just choose to ignore it because they are in denial and think "it could never happen to them" or that "this sankie is DIFFERENT"!!!!! Very sad really, but people wont learn until they learn the hard way!

Miamimike60

May 24, 2006
drloca said:
I think a lot of these women (sorry to generalize) do see the writing on the wall...they just choose to ignore it because they are in denial and think "it could never happen to them" or that "this sankie is DIFFERENT"!!!!! Very sad really, but people wont learn until they learn the hard way!

Yet many here still repeat the Error-in the Little Santo Domingo Barrio here in Miami(17 th ave where all the Dominicans live and have their stores) Women of the Sankies are a great source of entertainment and daily laughs! :laugh:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Miamimike60 said:
Yet many here still repeat the Error-in the Little Santo Domingo Barrio here in Miami(17 th ave where all the Dominicans live and have their stores) Women of the Sankies are a great source of entertainment and daily laughs! :laugh:

Yes, I think we all know someone who will "never learn"! Thats why I let mature adults make their own decisions, I dont offer guidance to victims who have been sankified repeatedly! I think this kind of entertainment can be observed in many Dominican communities outside of the DR !;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I really have no sympathy for these people...we all have brains, some just dont choose to use them and make bad decisions.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I'm selling Tshirts..Front says: I Got Sankified In the DR" Back says: "And all I got left is this lousy Tshirt". PM me to order. hehe :)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Nelly said:
I'm selling Tshirts..Front says: I Got Sankified In the DR" Back says: "And all I got left is this lousy Tshirt". PM me to order. hehe :)

You can sell t-shirts to the people going down saying "sanktify me", and then your version for their trip home, then there can be a follow up when they bring their sankies home saying "I'm with Sankie" ............I think its a good marketing strategy.;)

americangirl

May 30, 2006
audrav said:
You can sell t-shirts to the people going down saying "sanktify me", and then your version for their trip home, then there can be a follow up when they bring their sankies home saying "I'm with Sankie" ............I think its a good marketing strategy.;)
Y

You guys are too much :cheeky:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
audrav said:
You can sell t-shirts to the people going down saying "sanktify me", and then your version for their trip home, then there can be a follow up when they bring their sankies home saying "I'm with Sankie" ............I think its a good marketing strategy.;)[/QUOTE

Too funny!

How about a picture of a buff dominican guy with blond dreadlocks and a tropical shirt in a circle with a line through it..(like the cigarette signs)...or Sankies...Just say NO. :)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Nelly said:
audrav said:
You can sell t-shirts to the people going down saying "sanktify me", and then your version for their trip home, then there can be a follow up when they bring their sankies home saying "I'm with Sankie" ............I think its a good marketing strategy.;)[/QUOTE

Too funny!

How about a picture of a buff dominican guy with blond dreadlocks and a tropical shirt in a circle with a line through it..(like the cigarette signs)...or Sankies...Just say NO. :)

Good one!

We can even start a line of bumper stickers!;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
2ndpersonality said:
S = Sexy
A = Animacion Boy
N = Naughty
K = Kinky
I = Immigrant Potential
E= Expensive

Scam
Artist