Daily News

A

Andy

DR1,(Rob or Dolores),

Whats happened to the daily news via e-mail? I've not recieved it for several days now. I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. Help!!

D

DR1

We have not had problems

We have been sending out the email subscriptions as usual. No problems showing at this end. Will have Robert, DR1 webmaster, do a double check. In the meantime, just subscribe again.

J

Jacqueline

I haven't received anything lately either, and since I'm flying to Boca Chica on Saturday, I'm of course curious about what's going on.

B

Brenda

Re: We have not had problems

I'm not on the mailing list for daily news, however, I check if via the web site every day. All week the web site has been stuck on the previous days news until much later in the day. Every time I read the news from the web I'm always a day behind.

D

DR1

*** Daily News - Please Read ***

Looks like some of our subscribers may have had a problem. Apparently the mailing software has a small bug that is time related. It's being fixed as I write this. All those affected will receive the Daily News back dated from Tuesday 7th December onwards.

In the meantime, you can still read the news on-line via the daily news link on the opening page.

Thanks for your patience.

DR1.

D

DR1

Re: We have not had problems

The daily news on the web page is posted in the afternoon, usually before 2 pm, Dominican time.