My Cedula Number Comes Out Blank In The Local Credit Checks

manuel.cornelio

May 24, 2006
Im Trying To Get A Cell Phone With Orange, Nothing, Open A Bank Account, Nothing... Whats Wrong, I Got It Like More Than A Year Ago, Am I Gonna Be Deported To The US Or Something For Being An Illegal Immigrant

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Golden Card

manuel.cornelio said:
... I Got It Like More Than A Year Ago, Am I Gonna Be Deported To The US Or Something For Being An Illegal Immigrant

Where was it issued?
You may want to have it checked where you got it from.

If it's certain that the holder of your ID will get deported to the US, it's worth a lot of money... sell it.

m'frog

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
manuel.cornelio said:
Im Trying To Get A Cell Phone With Orange, Nothing, Open A Bank Account, Nothing... Whats Wrong, I Got It Like More Than A Year Ago, Am I Gonna Be Deported To The US Or Something For Being An Illegal Immigrant
Did they ask you for your cedula No. when you opened the bank account? If yes, you should be in the system, at least at your bank. If not, talk to someone at the bank and get it in the books. I don't think it would be public unless you've taken out a loan or had some kind of credit.

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Cedula

Robert said:
Who got the cedula for you?

Good question Robert.... It is possible to illegally bypass all the time and red tape by paying an "individual" to get a "Cedula" with your name on it. By doing this, your name and other particulars certainly won't show up in Government computer files. This goes for Drivers Licences too and can be a big problem at a later date. I do hope you did it legally....Canadian Bob.

manuel.cornelio

May 24, 2006
re

Well i got my cedula at the place where i was registered when i was born i believe, im not sure but thats where i was sent... ive lived in the us all my life, but i was born here anyway im almost sure everything is legal, i do believe that i gave the guy at the Junta central place a couple of hundred pesos so he would hurry the hell up with my ****. anyway i guess im going to have to pay a visit to the place where i got my cedula and see whats up

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
If you have passport is the same, or go to Centennial they will activate the phone with your passport number.