Help if you can Camera lost

HELP PLEASE! I left my digital camera, digital video camera, and camera (that takes roll film) at the airport in punta cana on Friday May 26 around 11 am. All three were in a black bag. ANYONE who may have any information please contact me. I can replace the cameras but I can't replace the photos and video of my baby boys first trip to the beach! If anyone returns the black bag containing the 3 cameras and memory cards etc I will give you a big reward, if you only found the two sim cards and video cassettes that fine too...that is what I really want back, you will also receive a big reward PLEASE return them to me. I can never replace his first photos and videos of the beach, I took over 400 pictures and 3 video cassettes. My contact info is mcculty@alltel.net or 304-276-7950, 724-324-2916, or 304-296-8869 you can call me collect.
oh the camera bag was left on the seats right in front of the Wendy's at the airport. Please Please if you have the bag please return the memory cards to me..........leigh ann mcculty 274 watkins run road mount morris pa 153449 Thank you so much and by the way if you only return the memory cards and video cassettes and you don't have the cameras, I understand, I really want my sons photos back....

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
Sorry I can't help. B/c I wasn't in the DR, let alone the Punta Cana airport. But I hope that someone will find it in their heart to give you back those photos.

Good Luck
Lisa :bunny: