Chocolate friends...Coral hamaca in Boca Chica. Anyone know these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

americangirl

May 30, 2006
Chocolate friends...Coral hamaca. Anyone know these guys?

I am pathetic, and fell for one and his charms. I would like to know if anyone else has had this happen. Is this a regular occurance down there?

Me and this "chocolate friend" talked a lot and got to know a lot about each other. We did not do anything sexual, and he did not even try anything like that. We just talked and danced. He just kept telling me how much he liked me and that was it. Anyway, he gave me his email and asked me to email him. At first I was like no way, but after I got home, I sort of started to miss him, so I emailed him. I have not heard from him again.

It was weird that I got played and he never even tried anything. Anyway, does anyone know these guys? Does this happen a lot?

americangirl

May 30, 2006
No really, that is what was so weird about it. He was such a gentlemen. telling me about his parents, and brothers, and asking me about my life and my family.

It was purely friendly. He never even tried anything, as if he was almost gay. It was weird. But, I enjoyed his company and I enjoyed talking to him. It just hurts me even more that I shared things with him and bonded with him and it was all fake.

I would have even prefered if it was purely sexual and that was it, but instead he was just playing with my heart, which makes it even more painful. I could have dealt with causal sex, more than this. I swear, I feel like a fool.

Why would someone do this?

americangirl

May 30, 2006
So I was played by a sankie...well he never even contacted me, and if he does, I will NOT being a sucker. Thanks guys.

Does anyone know these guys personally, please PM me. I would like to know if anyone knows the one i am taking about personally.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
What exactly is your problem?
How do you figure you got played?
He didn't screw you physically or financially.
So you had some dances and he doesn't answer your email.
Boo f*cking hoo.:tired:

PS, What is a "chocolate friend"?

americangirl

May 30, 2006
No it was the emotional sharing that bothers me. I would not care of it was just dancing and even just making out and stuff.
It was the stuff he was telling me, about how his mom died and stuff like that...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did you read the link that Robert gave you? Was his cow sick as well ;)

I can't beleive what people write like they've never had contact of any type with another human being :rolleyes:

My Mom and Dad died too would you like to hear about it? I'll send you an email.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
americangirl said:
It was the stuff he was telling me, about how his mom died and stuff like that...
Now we are getting somewhere.

Perhaps he just wants to let you stew for a bit in hopes of garnering greater sympathy or he may come up with even more tragedy as to why he couldn't reply.

Is there some reason why you can't get on with your life?:tired:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Malibook said:
Is there some reason why you can't get on with your life?:tired:

Mali my love, you're slowly wearing down. It happens doesn't it? :laugh:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Gentle Approach To The Udder

AnnaC said:
... Was his cow sick as well ;)....

Well, this is the "gentle vet approach", he may have seen some mad cow symptoms, as the milking cow of his dreams was right in front of him... listening with emotional attachment to his oh so interesting stories of his life.

m'frog

beachfront

Mar 8, 2006
you are all so jealous that she was able to be reached on an emotional level. a man from aforeign country, poor, without a future reaching searching for a women who understands the need of the chocolate man.have you not been her ehe is.. no mother, doesn't know her, no father left his mother who he never knew. raised by his aunt, his sister, a cousin perhaps.. yes i feel for this WOmen. to find such a man here amongst so many well adjusted others must not be easy... i say go for it.. it's seem that what he has is what you need.... sadness too needs company.....ob

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
Wendy A. said:
Pardon my ignorance but what is a "Chocolate Friend"? :ermm:

coral animation team is called "chocolate friends"
most or some resorts have nicknames for their animation crew.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Chocolate Friends = Hilton Sankie Team

The Hilton Coral Animation teams are affectionately named "Chocolate Friends"! They even have "CF" Uniforms and live in a Chocolate friend Housing Complex. I kid you not.

G

gary short

americangirl said:
No it was the emotional sharing that bothers me. I would not care of it was just dancing and even just making out and stuff.

And you didn't jump him there and then.........geez...you are cold. Get back down there and make his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.