Help

estelae

May 30, 2006
I am so confused!!!!!

My sweetheart is from the Domincan Republic, and we want to be together.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to bring him here with me.

I hear that a K1 Visa is faster than a K3!!!!

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
There is a lot that goes into the process of bringing him to the U.S. You can start getting information by simply going through the threads in this section of the forum...or you can use the "Search" function as well. This should help you get started. Good luck!

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Not to put a damper on your love life, but are you sure of his intentions before you go to all the trouble of getting him a visa. How much does he love you. or the idea of a new life with unlimited opportunities? i hope for your sake he is sincere. Good luck.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Tread Lightly

curlyq said:
.... How much does he love you. or the idea of a new life with unlimited opportunities?

Can this be of importance??
You heard her say:
"....we want to be together."
Please don't spoil the romance or put the seed of doubt in those loving hearts.

m'frog

Welcome to DR1.

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
I'm not trying to spoil the romance, I'm just making her aware of the possibilities of dissapointment and heartache. We have heard all the stories before, some positive, but more negatives. We don't know the whole story of the relationship and how much time they have spent together. Maybe she could consider moving there to be with him and his family. That would give her an idea of how much he wants to be with her.