Next september I will need a job in Sto Dgo

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
I already have worked as salesman in a duty free shop at Gregorio Luperon Airport in Puerto Plata. I speak spanish, english and french. I like having contacts with poeple and I am customer services minded. I know very well DR and I live in Los Alcarrizos. I have skillness in computer field and I learn very fast the particularities of a specific job.

If any of you have a good tip, it will be welcome!

Thank's a lot.

By the way, I am canadian.

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
Answer to Llyod and Frank the tank

Thank you for your interest. As I wrote in my post I am looking for a job in Santo Domingo and I thnik Playero is in Sosua!!! Please confirm if I am wrong.
Skillness: Anything that as a relation with communication. I can trained poeple, sale, make representations for different files, take care of customers demands. My career was oriented in journalism and for the last ten years I was tour guide for poeple from France visiting Canada and United States. I know what kind of salaries I should expec.

crm

May 5, 2004
los alcarizzos ??

how does an educated european end up living there ? with all due respect at what point is it time to just go home. los alcarizzos- i have driven through twice and it is arguably the worst neighbourhood in the country

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
Thank you for confirming how lucky I am

Thank you CRM for confirming me how lucky I was to meet in Los Alcarrizos poeple that are very poor but have great values that they accept to share with strangers. You must know that this bario is very large (25 sq km) and that if you juge the whole bario by a circuit through Duarte street it is normal that you have such an opinion. If you ever feel like taking a moment to meet poeple of Los Alcarrizos I will be happy to offer you a drink at my home.

The world is full of prejudice because life run's too fast
!

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
two cents worth

i agree with CRM

that barrio is not to pleasant and (in my opinion) filled with lots of crooks and evil doers.

of course not everyone who lives there may be as such.

WHAT would an european person be doing there? good question......heres a possible answer (a common one).....european lady get involved wigth domincan hankypanky guy, moves to poor barrio with romantic ideals not knowing she's supporting the guy and his wife/girlfriends he refers to as primas!!!

lol

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
We are in a free world!

You're free to think whatever you think but I still need a job for september and that issu won't help me much! Thank's the same!