How hard is it for a Dominican to get a travel visa to visit the US?

americangirl

May 30, 2006
Edited to say the following: This is for a friend of my cousin that lives in DR, that wants to come to the US.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
What is Dominican? That is the question.

To live in Dominican means that you are???? What??? Poor? In the nude? You are covered in rice and beans? You live in mud huts or a palatial estate? What does "to live in Dominican" really mean??

Oh you MEAN the Dominican Republic?? Ahhh, that is different!! LEARN TO say it right, Please?? You were inquiring about visas to the United?

It will be very hard. no matter what kind of a job he has here, there are more opportunities there.
He is not married.
he has no property, no car, nothing to oblige him to return here.

Therefore, it is nearly 0% chance of him getting a visa to visit you in the United. It is, however, a crap shoot. he should get all of his papers in order, and try for it. what can he lose? A few hundred pesos for the paperwork ahd photos.

If you have connections in Dominican, does that mean that you speak in a special language? Is this like an ISP connection or a fax connection or a cable connection? I have connections in Java script and I know people that have connections in real time, but I have never seen a connection in Dominican!!

Get with it girl and learn how to say and write any of the following!!

Dominican Republic
DR
Quisqueya

HB:D:D:D:D
Asst. Chief of Grammar Police