golf lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachfront

Mar 8, 2006
i will be in caberete soon and i would love to try golf. i have never played other than hitting at the range.. could someone please recommend a course or pro i could contact to take some lessons

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Santiago has one of the best teachers, ever: Guillermo Gomez.

Come on down.

Hb

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
jorge_f14 said:
You can try the 18 hole mini-golf at Cabarete and then we will gladdly arrange a Golf lesson at the Playa Dorda Golf Course. Check out our website and write us for more information at aligatour@verizon.net.do

www.aligatour.net
jorge_f14. If you have ANY pull at Playa Dorada get them to clean the greens up to playable level & start treating golfers with some courtesy. The place is a sham on golfers & (under it's present administration - NOT ownership) gives golfing a bad name!! Changing the administrator there will go 500% forwards & the place might be singing again by the time the 'Busy' season starts again!! ~ Grahame.

oldislandman

Sep 1, 2002
Speaking of golf, I would love to take this opportunity to thank Grahme for carting me and my amigo to Playa Grande and to Santiago this past weekend. I would also like to thank Louis (Hillbilly) and his lovely wife for hosting us in their home during our brief stay in Santiago. The companionship was wonderful and the golf superb. Thanks again guys--I am working on getting pictures to you via e-mail.
Jim

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am sure Luis will concur Jim - we enjoyed YOUR company & look forward to your early return. Your timing (weatherwise) was immaculate as yesterday the heavens opened on Playa Grande & Santiago - The HB hovel was awash in the lounge & dining areas am told by 'The Man'

If the two ball putter of Mike is not to your liking, let me know & I'll send you a link to a company I have just bought some things from. Inexpensive, good service & a full "fitting" service for clubs. The mallet putters there are US $40 plus shipping & we should be able to get someone from USA coming this way to bring one down if you decide to buy one later!! ~ Grahame.

beachfront

Mar 8, 2006
sorry, i've been out of my mind but i'm back now..

thanks for the info... if i was to do a weekend in santiago that sounds good...playa dorado isn't to far so that for sure is a possibility... do they lend clubs, as i no gots any..

and is there a place closer to cabarete....maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.