I need an Honest Lawyer

A

Alex

Can anyone reccommend a lawyer or law firm that can help my girlfriend secure a visa to come visit me in the U.S. Thanks Alex

T

Tom

Honest lawyer, is that possible? With the police and justice system being so corrupt in the DR, an honest lawyer wouldn't make it very far.

N

Natasha

You can contact Dr. Elis Jimenez Moquete at 651 Arz. Portes, tel. (809) 688-0964. He's a criminal attorney, but may be able to give you a referral. He's been an honest practicing attorney for more than 30 years. I know, he's my uncle :) Hope this helps.

Regards, Natasha

J

Jack Wampler

My recommendation is Fabio Guzman. I recommend him highly. He has multiple offices throughout the DR. You can reach him at www.drlawyer.com

F

Fabio J. Guzman

You don't need a Dominican lawyer for this. U. S. immigration matters are governed by U.S. immigration law not by Dominican law. A Dominican lawyer does not know and cannot practice U.S. immigration law. All he would be able to do would be to act as a very expensive facilitator. I would suggest, therefore, that if you require a lawyer, you should look for an American one.

I know I should not be posting this comment. I am a Dominican lawyer, and like lawyers everywhere, I am supposed to act my normal greedy, despicable and dishonest self. It must be the time of the day.

E

Experienced Legal Client

If you are looking for an "Honest" lawyer, look someplace other than the Dominican Republic,...one doesn't exist here. Get a lawyer/law firm from your own country that deals with immigration to help you. I speak from experience,...the lawyers here are WORSE than the politicians. The ONLY thing they are good at are EMPTY promises and taking your money for NOTHING but a bunch of hot air.