Punta Cana Grand - Information?

lannage

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, everyone. I have recently booked a trip to Punta Cana for July. We will be staying at the Punta Cana Grand. I have looked for information on it in this forum, but I can't really find much .. So if anyone has any information, it would be very appreciated. Thanks!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
lannage said:
Hi, everyone. I have recently booked a trip to Punta Cana for July. We will be staying at the Punta Cana Grand. I have looked for information on it in this forum, but I can't really find much .. So if anyone has any information, it would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Look under the name Sunscape Punta Cana Grand - it was a Sunscape until last fall.

Gregg

boatman

Jan 29, 2006
My wife and I were there last Feb. It was our first trip to DR. We posted a trip report when we returned. It is a very nice place. It is very spread out and you can either be near the beach or near the buffet but not both. The room was clean and nice. We did have a problem with the hot water when everyone was using it but that didn't last long. The beach was wonderful and you can walk two blocks to a shopping area and save a few dollars.
Boatman

Kiki

Jan 7, 2006
lannage said:

Hi Lannage,

I was there in March with 5 of my girlfriends and had soooo much fun!! The hotel was really nice. Our rooms were clean, no bugs, no problems. They only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the location. It was too far from everything. If you want to go to clubs outside the resort or even go the plaza and just walk around you have to take a taxi which takes about 20 mins and cost about USD15

I've been to Punta Cana many times and know the area pretty well so if you want you can PM for any questions.

What is it you exactly want to know?

Hope you enjoy your trip:)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
if your hotel is only named Punta Cana Grand it's the above mentioned Sunscape Punta Cana, there been several name changes lately, we also have a Occidental Flamenco Punta Cana Grand and a Occidental Punta Cana Grand Allegro Resort.
Mike