Help me...I am obsessed with Dominican men!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

americangirl

May 30, 2006
I have been to the Dominican Republic many times since I was little, because my father is Dominican. Though I look Dominican, I am VERY much American in my culture and personality. I have always dated American white men, since I started dated. However, since my last two trips to DR this year, I am going ga ga for Dominican men. I used to think the constant "Sissst" --ing and kiss blowing was aggravating, but now I love it. I like how the men treat me and pursue me. I do not have to do any of the work. Plus, they are so polite and act like gentlemen. DID I MENTION they are VERY good looking and GREAT dancers.

Now I am pretty good looking, and I have NO problem getting men in the US, but American men are starting to bore me.

So, I need a cure. I Live in the US where barely any Dominicans live and I will not be able to meet one very easily. How can I get over my attraction to Dominican men!!!

HELP ME =) or send me your email of you are a Dominican man...HAHA

Last edited:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
americangirl said:
I have been to the Dominican Republic many times since I was little, because my father is Dominican. Though I look Dominican, I am VERY much American in my culture and personality. I have always dated American white men, since I started dated. However, since my last two trips to DR this year, I am going ga ga for Dominican men. I used to this the constant "Sissst" --ing and kiss blowing was aggravating, but know I love it. I like how the men treat me and pursue me. I do not have to do any of the work. Plus, they are so polite and act like gentlemen. DID I MENTION they are VERY good looking and GREAT dancers.

Now I am pretty good looking, and I have NO problem getting men in the US, but American men are starting to bore me.

So, I need a cure. I Live in the US where barely any Dominicans live and I will not be able to meet one very easily. How can I get over my attraction to Dominican men!!!

You seriously need some help. I'm glad I do not have a sister like you.

11r3yog.jpg

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
americangirl said:
I have been to the Dominican Republic many times since I was little, because my father is Dominican. Though I look Dominican, I am VERY much American in my culture and personality. I have always dated American white men, since I started dated. However, since my last two trips to DR this year, I am going ga ga for Dominican men. I used to this the constant "Sissst" --ing and kiss blowing was aggravating, but know I love it. I like how the men treat me and pursue me. I do not have to do any of the work. Plus, they are so polite and act like gentlemen. DID I MENTION they are VERY good looking and GREAT dancers.

So ur problem is right now that u need to get over ur attraction of dominican men? why? are ur married? why can't u just enjoy them for a while, if ur in a relationship then that's another story. it might be harder to find a mate, u being from the US and liking dominican men, who are sooo different from white american men, when it comes to settling down.
Many people here, like AZB, would say that u would never find a mate for a serious relationship in the DR. You seem to be into more sophisticated educated men, since u say they are polite and gentlemen like. You have a good chance of settling down with one of them and living happily ever after in the good US of A. good luck and wait for the wrath from the men on this forum, they think they know it all. :)

americangirl

May 30, 2006
I am really posting this to be funny...but my attraction to the Dominican man is not joke!!! It is really there...

Randy1

Apr 28, 2006
What is the problem ? Book a flight and come here there are plenty of dominican men that will be more than happy to marry you and go live with you in the USA. Or you want some references? I have a friend of mine who has asked lately me to find an american whoman for him Do you want his phone number?

momita

May 17, 2006
americangirl said:

You need a cure??? that is so funny ,you will find here just a poison.You have chosen wrong forum.:cheeky: We can not like Dominican men .It is ABNORMAL.
Sorry American Girl .It was just a small digression to my "friends";)

But seriously,FOR SURE You can find them in any part of Dominican Republic.Also Florida has few of them.:cheeky:
But realy seriously I wish you luck!
And I agree with you they are bl***y good dancers
But remember life isn't just about dancing.What to do when music has stopped play and lights has gone off.

americangirl

May 30, 2006
Randy1 said:
What is the problem ? Book a flight and come here there are plenty of dominican men that will be more than happy to marry you and go live with you in the USA. Or you want some references? I have a friend of mine who has asked lately me to find an american whoman for him Do you want his phone number?

GIVE me their number...haha. I need references. No seriously though, all my friends think I am crazy. I all of a sudden love Dominican men...And there are NONE where I live....What is a girl to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.