SD to Rocky's party

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
As my family and I are going to venture out of our bubble and head north above SD so that we may see how the other half live we need help. We are looking forward to meeting so many of you at the July party.

Which bus line should we take Caribe or Metro? Where in Sousa should we get off to reach Rocky's? I called Caribe Tours and they gave a RD$250 per person fare and I can't seem to get Metro to answer their phone. Do they both go there and which is better? Thanks all.

Rick

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Caribe Tours is your only choice.. It arrives there in Sosúa and then you taxi or Motoconcho over to Rocky's....Price is right

HB :D:D:D

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Rick Snyder said:
Where in Sousa should we get off to reach Rocky's?
There is only one stop in Sosua and since your family is going to be with you, I assume a taxi would be in order for the trip from Sosus Los Charamicos (where the bust stop is) to Sosua El Batey (where Rocky's is located).

Gregg

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes taxi is a better idea for a family. They normally wait around for busses to arrive.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I made that journey 2 weeks ago. Caribe Tours $250 RD to the last stop which will be Sosua. Taxi stand is right there, $150 RD to any place in Sosua. Total travel time is about 4.5 hours.

They make two stops in Santiago. The second stop is a bus terminal. At the second stop you have time to get off the bus for the bano or to grab a bite to eat. Just check with the driver to see how much time you have before the bus will depart.