Yet Another Cheater Caught Using Steriods-Morons Taking Baseball Straight To Hell!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Yet another moron caught using steriods, naming names!.

Federal Agents searched Arizona Diamondback's reliever, Jason Grimsley, home yesterday for evidence of drug use or sale.

This moron is naming names and so far, it's known that he told Federal Agents about 10 other players that have used steriods.

He is also naming some Latin players.

This cheater told Federal Agents that he has been using steroids for a number of years.

In 2003, he failed a MLB drug test.
On April of this year, he was caught accepting a shipment of HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
And yesterday, thank God, his home was searched.

This axx-hole has been playing since the late 80's and has played with many teams, including the Phillies, Indians, Yankees, Angels, Royals, Baltimore and now with Arizona, who dumped his axx (well, they say that he wanted to be released).

I wonder if people are, NOW, going to pay attention to Jose Canseco. I guess that he was not so crazy afterall.

I am dying to know who are the Latin cheaters.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
And just bad for the game

The amount of Latin players that have used steroids to get to America..... whether single-A, AA,AAA,pros has got to be huge,to the availability of the product in their home country.

Jan 5, 2006
I would think that if we could somehow get the real figures on who actually used steroids or other illegal enhancers, we'd be looking at more than 50% of all MLB players during the past 10 years. This may soon get very interesting!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

easygoin said:
The amount of Latin players that have used steroids to get to America..... whether single-A, AA,AAA,pros has got to be huge,to the availability of the product in their home country.
If American players are being caught or accused, left and right, you are right, Latin players roles are huge.

We all know how corrupted a person can be when they want an easy way out.

Also, Latin players are easier manipulated in their home countries, when trying to reach the dream of playing in the Majors!.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Perhaps I didn't hear it correctly

I put my head in the sand when steroids comes up so I don't make any effort to read about it, but I did hear on the news tonight that the investigation was about HGH (human growth hormone - Barry Bonds gumballs).

I thought they were one-in-the-same, but the report stated that MLB doesn't test for HGH.

Perhaps I heard this wrong. Any experts?

Jan 5, 2006
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is a naturally ocurring hormone found in all humans. At this time, there is no reliable test to verify the use of use of HGH. Futhermore, MLB playes are only subjected to urine tests, which are not as sensitive as blood tests, because most substances disappear earlier from urine. Usage of HGH is a lot more expensive than steroids and is only available in injectable form, which makes its use less common.

Steroids are synthetic medications based on the naturally ocurring hormone, testosterone. There are various forms, but they are basically testosterone or chemically altered versions of testosterone at the molecular level. They are available in injectable and oral formulations.

All of these substances have legitimate uses, but you have to understand that the average cheater, bodybuilder, etc. is using 3 to 10 times as much as recommended, which usually causes high liver and kidney toxicity. Another common substance used for muscle building is insulin.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What a dyckhead!!

Now the cheater is "singing" a little.

His lawyer is saying that the Feds "outed" him because he refused to "put on" a wire in order to gather information from other players about Barry Bonds.

If that is the case, I have to congratulate the Feds for doing what MLB is not doing or is very slow in doing!.

Well, at least the cheater gave a few names. I hope the get them ALLL.

I wonder which players are "crapping" their pants right about now!.

Jan 5, 2006
miguel said:
I wonder which players are "crapping" their pants right about now!.
There has to be a lot of them! He played on something like 7 or 8 teams, so he has had some contact with a lot of players.

The funny thing in all this is that the most honorable and truthful guy now turns out to be the guy who was called a liar, a flimsy character, and unreliable: Jose Canseco. Everything that was written in his book has turned out to be true. He must be saying: I told you so!

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Terrible shot for baseball indeed

But as for cleaning up the matter..... I heard Don KING was involved.:cry:

Jan 5, 2006
Continuing my post from this morning about the different substances, I have to state that most people would be shocked to know the substances/medications that are being used in addition to steroids, HGH and insulin. There are people using substances meant for large animals (horses, bulls), asthma medication, men using fertility drugs meant for women, herbal concoctions for detoxifying, masking agents for passing tests, and more. For most people who choose to take that route, it becomes a long drug taking carrousel ride.

Jan 5, 2006
easygoin said:
But as for cleaning up the matter..... I heard Don KING was involved.:cry:
I'm sorry to say, but they will never clean it up totally. There is too much money at stake and a lot of chemists working on the next undetectable compound. ;)

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
I was only joking

Hipocrito Mejia said:
I'm sorry to say, but they will never clean it up totally. There is too much money at stake and a lot of chemists working on the next undetectable compound. ;)

Mr.king has ruined boxing..... but is no different than the athletes that are on these drugs..... bottom line.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh Jose can you see!

Hipocrito Mejia said:
There has to be a lot of them! He played on something like 7 or 8 teams, so he has had some contact with a lot of players.

The funny thing in all this is that the most honorable and truthful guy now turns out to be the guy who was called a liar, a flimsy character, and unreliable: Jose Canseco. Everything that was written in his book has turned out to be true. He must be saying: I told you so!
Let me tell you guys something:

If Jose Canseco wasn't such a ManBo (a male Bimbo), he would be thinking about writting another book right about now. He would make a killing.

Btw, I believed Canseco 100%.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
He said she said

That is the only thing that will come, no more no less.

Baseball cannot take another hit from the strike.... and having to juice the ball to bring back fan base. This will definitely be covered under the rug.:cry:

Jan 5, 2006
They're not going to sweep thin under any rug. There is too much heat coming from Washington on this, because it's an easy way for politicians and the FBI to make it seem like they're doing something. Big names will fall, guaranteed!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mucho true!

Hipocrito Mejia said:
They're not going to sweep thin under any rug. There is too much heat coming from Washington on this, because it's an easy way for politicians and the FBI to make it seem like they're doing something. Big names will fall, guaranteed!
You guys know why this WILL NOT be "sweep under the rug", in my opinion?:

Because it seems that the Feds want to get Bonds at any cost. Also because they seem to want to "clean" baseball.

Someone has to do it!!.

Jan 5, 2006
There are many rumors flying around about Pujols and many other players. The fact is that nobody should be surprised if it comes out, or it's actually proven that any of these players is using some sort of chemical enhancement. I personally believe that there are more MLB players using something, than not.

Right now, the facts are that Pujols' personal trainer was the physical conditioning coach for the Kansas City Royals and several other MLB teams at different times. Jason Grimsley, who is the player currently on the hot seat with the HGH bust, was previously a KC Royal. In the affidavit that was presented in court to obtain a search warrant for his home, one of the names that appears blacked out is assumed to be that of Pujols' trainer; his former conditioning coach in KC; who was said to have referred Grimsley to a source for steroids, HGH and amphetamines. So of course, people now assume that he referred Pujols to the same source or similar.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
another one

Hipocrito Mejia said:
There are many rumors flying around about Pujols and many other players. The fact is that nobody should be surprised if it comes out, or it's actually proven that any of these players is using some sort of chemical enhancement. I personally believe that there are more MLB players using something, than not.

Right now, the facts are that Pujols' personal trainer was the physical conditioning coach for the Kansas City Royals and several other MLB teams at different times. Jason Grimsley, who is the player currently on the hot seat with the HGH bust, was previously a KC Royal. In the affidavit that was presented in court to obtain a search warrant for his home, one of the names that appears blacked out is assumed to be that of Pujols' trainer; his former conditioning coach in KC; who was said to have referred Grimsley to a source for steroids, HGH and amphetamines. So of course, people now assume that he referred Pujols to the same source or similar.

most of the latin players are under suspicion,because there is no checking of drugs in the latin countrys,including the DR.There will be more charges soon...too bad..
bob