Us airways to discontinue FLL/SDQ

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
US AIRWAYS IS GOING TO DISCONTINUE FLL/SDQ EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 9,2006.

American west management never liked US airways's focus city in FLL, thats the main reason they pulling out this route

Maybe Us airways is going to increase PHL/SDQ to a daily flight.:alien:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ma' rayo parta!

How in hell am I supposed to fly to the DR since I HAVE to make a stop in FL?.

Ay papa'!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh well!

boca chica dave said:
Spirit is FLL -SDQ

/QUOTE]I fly out of Philly so I will get to the DR any which way possible, lol.

May 31, 2005
Philadelphia has one non stop flight to sdq on Saturdays. Depart 8:00 am and arrive in sdq at 11:42 am. You can also fly from phl to sju to sdq.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Has anyone else noticed the offer of a 'free' ticket from spirit air ( you pay the taxes) if you apply for their master card? Look at their site for details. Seems to be above board.

Also, does anyone know for sure that E*TRADEs' c/c are free from all atm fees where ever they are used from ? ??? John

agomera

Nov 16, 2005
It was the best route for me to fly from SLC to SDQ with only one connection and in less time... I think FLL was a good US Airways Hub.

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
FLL Overcrowded?

My last two times through FLL have had delays due to too many international arrivals. The last time(6/14) we had to wait on the plane for 30 minutes because the immigration area was overfull. It was a total of 90 minutes to clear immigration and customs and I came real close to missing my connection.(Spirit to Providence) There are worse places to get stuck than Ft Lauderdale but I needed to get home and I was sweating it. I hope US Air increases the PHL-SDQ route to more than only Saturdays. I have a free frequent flyer trip on US Air (30,000 miles) and I can't find a way to do it for 30,000. US Air has just completed the merging of the thier frequent flyer program with America West and there has been some disruption and confusion. My emails to customer service have been answered with" Have a Nice Day and Thank you for Flying US Air" form letters but the do not answer my questions. I will have some patience but at some point I may start flying American Airlines. Higher prices but lots of flights and lots of choices. Delta has one good flight for me and the best prices right now. Funny how I just got back and I am plotting and planning my next trip. Great place !!

LA_MAMY

Jun 22, 2006
Yeah!!! I Bought The Flight For December And They Change My Schedule After I Pay For It And Everything, I Want To Flight A Tuesday And They Are Only Flighing On Saturdays....by The Way Any Of You Know What Should I Do????? They Offer Me A Refund But I Paid For The Flight Like Two Months Ago Now The Prices Of The Ticket Is Almost Double And They Are Only Offering Refund My Money Or Flight My When They Want And It Was Not Even That Days That I Paid For

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
LA MAMY: in case case you should claim for endorsment, if this airline doesn't fly on your date they should change your flight to other carrier.

LA_MAMY

Jun 22, 2006
Aviastar: Thank You For Your Response. I Told Then That I Want To Be On Another Carrier And They Said They Are Not Doing It The Only Thing That They Offer Was A Refund Or Flight Me Saturday I Book My Flight For A Tuesday But They Don't Want To Give Me Something Else. So You Know Like A Number I Can Call To Complaint About This Or Give And Idea Of What I Can Do?..thank You Again