Computer Instructor in DR

B

Bruce Oro

I am interested in teaching computer or accounting courses in a corporate or educational setting in the DR.

I have a Bachelor of Commerce degree, Certified Management Accountant, CMA, designation (active member 1981-1992) and have taught credit and non-credit courses at colleges in Alberta for over 10 years. I am currently teaching computer application courses for the Red Deer College, in Red Deer, Alberta

A summary of my experience and education is included here, and additional information is available on my web site at http://www.telusplanet.net/public/rpenney

Thank you,

Bruce Oro, B.Comm.

-----------------------------------
? Currently teaching computer application courses through Extension Services at the Red Deer College.

? Instructor at Keyano College in Fort McMurray for over 5 years teaching credit and non-credit courses.

? Bachelor of Commerce degree and Certified Management Accountant, CMA, (active member 1981 to 1992) certificate with over 10 years financial accounting experience.

? Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products, as well as NT 4, LAN security, computer configurations and the Internet.

? Skilled in database design and programming with MS Access, dBase IV, Win Batch and Excel.

? Background includes hardware and software user support, and contract administration for PC maintenance.

? Currently writing a column for the local daily newspaper.

? Noted for excellent customer skills and user training.

EDUCATION

University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce - 1974

Certified Management Accountant, CMA Certificate - 1981 to 1992

F

Freddy

If you want me to foward your resume to several hundreds of my email contacts in the Dominican , Caribbean and Centralamerican Business community, I would need your resume in MSWord format and an email athorizing me to forward your resume to whoever I think that could be interested.