Thread: Computer Instructor in DR

Bruce Oro

Default Computer Instructor in DR

I am interested in teaching computer or accounting courses in a corporate or educational setting in the DR.

I have a Bachelor of Commerce degree, Certified Management Accountant, CMA, designation (active member 1981-1992) and have taught credit and non-credit courses at colleges in Alberta for over 10 years. I am currently teaching computer application courses for the Red Deer College, in Red Deer, Alberta

A summary of my experience and education is included here, and additional information is available on my web site at http://www.telusplanet.net/public/rpenney

Thank you,

Bruce Oro, B.Comm.

-----------------------------------
    Currently teaching computer application courses through Extension Services at the Red Deer College.

Instructor at Keyano College in Fort McMurray for over 5 years teaching credit and non-credit courses.

Bachelor of Commerce degree and Certified Management Accountant, CMA, (active member 1981 to 1992) certificate with over 10 years financial accounting experience.

Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products, as well as NT 4, LAN security, computer configurations and the Internet.

Skilled in database design and programming with MS Access, dBase IV, Win Batch and Excel.

Background includes hardware and software user support, and contract administration for PC maintenance.

Currently writing a column for the local daily newspaper.

Noted for excellent customer skills and user training.

EDUCATION

University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce - 1974

Certified Management Accountant, CMA Certificate - 1981 to 1992

Freddy

Default Re: Computer Instructor in DR

If you want me to foward your resume to several hundreds of my email contacts in the Dominican , Caribbean and Centralamerican Business community, I would need your resume in MSWord format and an email athorizing me to forward your resume to whoever I think that could be interested.