trip recs

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Thinking of spending five days in Las Galeras. Definite R and R required. Would like a very tranquil beach for my ten year old. ALso would like wireless internet if possible. Nightlife, bar life not necessary. Horseback riding or fourwheeling a plus.

A small boutique hotel would be great--close to village so we can shop for our own food if we want--we eat like a couple of birds.

Any recommendations?

I am putting together a ten day trip--had orginally planned some old haunts but I am ready for something tranquil, natural and new to me in the DR.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Try locating Andy B at elmairenique
he can tell you about DSL and such and they are on the beach or very, very neat it!! :p

hb

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Go to Playa Rincon, you cannot get more tranquil and beautiful than this beach.

JoeTurist

Jan 30, 2003
Villa "Casa Lotus"

MaineGirl said:
Thinking of spending five days in Las Galeras. Definite R and R required. Would like a very tranquil beach for my ten year old. ALso would like wireless internet if possible. Nightlife, bar life not necessary. Horseback riding or fourwheeling a plus.

A small boutique hotel would be great--close to village so we can shop for our own food if we want--we eat like a couple of birds.

Any recommendations?

I am putting together a ten day trip--had orginally planned some old haunts but I am ready for something tranquil, natural and new to me in the DR.
Villa Casa Lotus in Las Galeras, we stay in March 2006 for 5 days, great ocean front location, next to Villa Serena.
Tell Teresa, Joe and Tara from NYC say hi!

J.T.

Ooops, the address is: http://casalotus.ch.vu/
or do Google on Casa Lotus Las Galeras

Here are some pictures from Casa Lotus and Las Galeras http://www3.flickr.com/photos/franziska/sets/72057594089067497/
No, I did not take this pictures.
J.T.

Last edited: