Santiago Airport to Boca Chica/Juan Dolio Area?

americangirl

May 30, 2006
Best way to travel please. If I take Jet blu, it only flys into Santiago. Is there a best way to get to the south shore. My friend will be flying into the Capital Airport, where should we meet, etc. Thanks.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Borrow the $100 from your parents and fly into SDQ at a normal hour.
Is it really worth flying into a foreign country at 2AM to save a few dollars?
You will wind up spending what you saved on Taxi fare anyway, why bother?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Tamborista said:
Borrow the $100 from your parents and fly into SDQ at a normal hour.
Is it really worth flying into a foreign country at 2AM to save a few dollars?
You will wind up spending what you saved on Taxi fare anyway, why bother?
Actually Tamborista, depending on when one is travelling, there is a B6 flight #741 which departs JFK at 10:00 a.m. and arrives at STI at 13:35 p.m. with a return flight #742 departing STI at 14:35 p.m. and arriving at JFK at 18:10 p.m. (Aug 11 - 18, 2006; e.g.).

Pretty normal times, IMHO.

Gregg

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I stand corrected Gregg!
I forget JBLU added "Normal" flights!

Then IMHO it is absolutely worth saving $50 in Airfare and then treck 3 1/2 hours On Caribe tours from STI to Boca Chica, which does entail transferring to 2 Taxi's as well. I am sure her parents travel the same way on the way to their Villa in Casa de Campo!

Cheers.

Last edited:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Tamborista said:
I stand corrected Gregg!
I forget JBLU added "Normal" flights!

Then IMHO it is absolutely worth saving $50 in Airfare and then treck 3 1/2 hours On Caribe tours from STI to Boca Chica, which does entail transferring to 2 Taxi's as well. I am sure her parents travel the same way on the way to their Villa in Casa de Campo!

Cheers.
I agree - LOL.

Gregg

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Tamborista said:
After reading about her Chocolate sausages, this would not surprise me at all.:D