Apart-Hotels in Bella Vista, Santo Domingo

ajb

Jun 12, 2006
I will be staying in Santo Domingo for a month and need a place to stay in Bella Vista that is not too expensive . Does anyone know of a place where they rent out rooms or apartments at a temporary basis in Bella Vista but that's not too expensive?
Has anyone heard of or stayed in Apart-Hotel Atalaya? Is that located in or near Bella Vista? I need all the help I can get...thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
According to Tripadvisor Aparthotel Atalaya is in La Julia, which would be about 10 minutes by taxi from Bella Vista.

In Bella Vista itself there is hotel Delta on Avenida Sarasota.

I think there might be another aparthotel in the area, but I can't remember the name. Maybe some other poster will have it.

ajb

Jun 12, 2006
Chirimoya said:
According to Tripadvisor Aparthotel Atalaya is in La Julia, which would be about 10 minutes by taxi from Bella Vista.

In Bella Vista itself there is hotel Delta on Avenida Sarasota.

I think there might be another aparthotel in the area, but I can't remember the name. Maybe some other poster will have it.

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to have the website or contact info. for Aparthotel Atalaya, I haven't been able to find it...

ajb

Jun 12, 2006
Chirimoya said:
No, the only things that come up when you search on Google are references to it on other sites. According to a report from a couple of years ago by DR1 poster Jersey Devil, it used to have a website, but it no longer works.
After an extensive search, I finally found the website and address for Aparta-Hotel Atalaya just in case anyone needs it: www.apartahotelatalaya.com
Calle Elila Mena esq. Fernando Valerio,
La Julia Santo Domingo Republica Dominicana
Tel: (809) 534-6565