what's new in juan dolio

vandee

Nov 26, 2003
My wife and I bought a condo on the beach in Juan Dolio a few months back. It appeared there was a lot of activity going on and we're wondering what the prospects are for the town. We had heard from Capello on down, it might become a pedestrian only road.
I also heard about a murder or some problem in the area. When we were there, there were a number of people in police training. Has security been beefed up? Thanks

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Then plan to make that part of the road a pedestrian only street has been on the books for about 25 years or more. It was told to us when we bought our condo back in 1990. We were told it should be a pedestrian way in the next 3-4 yrs. 16 yrs later we're still waiting!!!
As for the probles in the area do a search for Juan Dolio and it will come up sometime in the April listings..........
No security hasn't been 'beefed up' at least not that I've heard....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Haven't heard Mikey........It's pretty much a ghost town as far as my contacts are concerned. Everyone has left (mostly) for the summer.
The snowbirds have all flown home and the home grown ppl are all on vacation for 3-4 months in Europe or the US so I'm a bit out of touch right now. :)

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
steve do u see a big increase in tourism associaterd with this construction boom and any reasons why now all of a sudden ? yhanks

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
My mom lost a fortune in JUAN DOLIO CONDOS, she's still really mad about it.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Dad's a JUAN DOLIO CONDOS real estate salesman... they're divorced now, but it was good til the darn credit card company started calling every day and making her more nervous than before.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
drbill said:
Dad's a JUAN DOLIO CONDOS real estate salesman... they're divorced now, but it was good til the darn credit card company started calling every day and making her more nervous than before.
My friend it looks like you wish to provoke and report any spam.... no way we talk about anything else then the weather tonight... well may be about farmers ...is there any in Juan Dolio..?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Isn't that special?

STEVE G. said:
My friend it looks like you wish to provoke and report any spam.... no way we talk about anything else then the weather tonight... well may be about farmers ...is there any in Juan Dolio..?

So how stupid do you think we are Mr. G?
Waiting for your response--answer rapido as I am tired and want to go to bed--but first I would like to listen to a fairy tale. Please oh please???

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
welcome aboard, johne

Thanks for weighing in, clearly this guy thinks that all North Coasters are as dumb as I am... insulting even to my intelligence!

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
johne said:
So how stupid do you think we are Mr. G?
Waiting for your response--answer rapido as I am tired and want to go to bed--but first I would like to listen to a fairy tale. Please oh please???
NO FAIRY TALE TONIGHT ...JUST READ YOUR OWN THREAD : ORAL SEX IN D.R.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
From the sound of it, this Steve guy might be hustling JUAN DOLIO CONDOMS, not CONDOS. Step right up and get yer very own glow-in-the dark, extra-sturdy/ practically reuseable, refurbished, better-than-new JUAN DOLIO CONd... snooorrre.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
vandee said:
My wife and I bought a condo on the beach in Juan Dolio a few months back. It appeared there was a lot of activity going on and we're wondering what the prospects are for the town. We had heard from Capello on down, it might become a pedestrian only road.
I also heard about a murder or some problem in the area. When we were there, there were a number of people in police training. Has security been beefed up? Thanks
GUYS JUST REMEMBER HOW THIS THREAD STARTED ... AND WENT JUST LOW TO THIS LEVEL.....SHAME ON YOU!!!!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Don't shout

STEVE G. said:
NO FAIRY TALE TONIGHT ...JUST READ YOUR OWN THREAD : ORAL SEX IN D.R.

Especially when we are talking ORAL SEX. Now THAT'S my favorite subject. So glad tu sabes el buton "search". Bravo. Perdon a me perro tiempo para mi dormo.Yo viejo Y no quiero B.S. de Steve a esto hora.

Good night----JOHN