JOB OPPORTUNITIES - FOREIGN CORRESPONDENTS

F

Freddy

A major and prestigious dominican newspaper has asked me to refer two types of candidates to them:

A. Journalists and/or writers or similar professionals, willing to serve as the dominican newspapers correspondents overseas; and

B. Communication professionals, preferably with a strong background in journalism, interested in moving to live in the DR and work in the newspaper.

If interested in offering your services, send me a cover letter and your resume to my email at frederic@tricom.net

W

Warren Cosford

Hi Freddy:

Love The D.R. Been to Puerto Plata three times in the past year! Made many new friends. Plan to come back and see more soon. Don't speak Spanish well....but understanding it better all the time. Would love to find something to do, perhaps initially on a "consulting" basis. As you'll see, my background in Media is substantial and varied.

Also interested to see that the new government would like to develop closer ties with Canada. I have some experience with government and many contacts....beginning with Deputy Prime Minister Herb Gray who lives just down the street.

At any rate....if you hear of anything, or think of something, please let me know. I've sent my resume as an attachment to your e-mail

Cheers
Warren Cosford