New Affordable Punta Cana Development, any feedback?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Well I live just beside that area, what we call the old residential area, and I must admit that it's the first time I see the name Punta Cana Garden... But who knows, we keep changing names around here all the time! The area is really developing very quickly, where last year it was just dirt and trees now we've got 5 full streets of houses. The plaza construction is complete and a shopping mall for the locals is in future plans also.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Hi Kate, thanks for the reply, can you further investigate this project and see if it's serious. Last time I looked at RE in Punta Cana, it was in Palma Real with very different prices.

DR_Tolete

Jun 7, 2006
I'm interested also in learning more. Just curious, Ecarignan, have you received anything back?

Thx

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Sent emails and fill out the form at the bottom of the page, nothing since then. It's been about 2 weeks, so I guess, not a very serious project. Seems too good to be true compared to north coast pricing. I know the area and it's nice.

DR_Tolete

Jun 7, 2006
That's what I figured. I'll reach out to them telephonically - let's see what happens !!! I'll come back with info if anything of value comes out of it.

tazboardergirl

Aug 5, 2006
hi everyone,,i'm going to be moving to,, somwhere around punta cana, as I will be working at Cayena beach resort selling timeshares,,, scary,, maybe. anyways,, i'm going to need some digs in january, any ideas? i'm all ears,, ciao