Dominicans in Israel?

MDSmiles

Jun 16, 2006
Hi, I am a European currently living in New York City, but I will be moving to Israel soon to study international medicine. I am planning to do humanitarian work in the DR and Haiti when I graduate but, in the meantime, I don't want to lose touch with Dominican culture in which I became interested while living in the States. I would be surprised if there was a large Dominican community in Israel, but I am guessing there may be some Dominicans living in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. How do I get in touch with them?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
MDSmiles said:
Hi, I am a European currently living in New York City, but I will be moving to Israel soon to study international medicine. I am planning to do humanitarian work in the DR and Haiti when I graduate but, in the meantime, I don't want to lose touch with Dominican culture in which I became interested while living in the States. I would be surprised if there was a large Dominican community in Israel, but I am guessing there may be some Dominicans living in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. How do I get in touch with them?
I think that the most effective way would be to try to reach the Dominican consulate/embassy in Israel and ask them where the DR community is.