P.L.D- Talking about liberation? What liberation?

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
I want to address various issues among many affecting the Dominican's democracy:
# 1 Dominicans are more disgaged than ever before from the political process, participation in voting was only 60% on the last election, of May 16Th, 2006. This is due to the fact that the current government (P.L.D) administration is not really representing the best interest of the electorates- the Dominican people. Nor are the P.L.D doing anything to liberate the Republic from the many national problems, such as immigration, energy, mental health and employment. Instead they are building a Metro Train system at a cost of more that one billion dollars.
Popular involvement in the decision making process will lead to better and more ligimate decisions as well as more political involvement.
#2 The perception of many Dominicans is that their representatives are corrupt and not doing anything to liberated the poor from unemployment and lack of education and vocational training instead their (P.L.D.) privatised the toll boths thats why Dominican named their(P.L.D.) administration as the (coins swallower) "Los traga monedas" on the privious administration the P.L.D. was labelled as the "Come Solos". The elected representatives should serve the interest of their electorates. Informed and responsible decision making is the key to an effective democratic process.
Corruption is killing democracy in our Dominican Republic.

3 # Dominicano: SI SIENTES QUE SE HA PERDIDO TODA ESPERANZA EN NUESTRA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA UNETE AL PARTIDO DE LA ESPERANZA.;) DOMINICANA (P.L.D.)B]

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
If that is your party message (join us because the PLD sucks!) sorry to break it to you, but it is going nowhere!

tweak with it a bit more :)

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda,
Welcome to DR1 if that is your name and you are serious. As this is your first post, (puppet?), then I think you owe the board an explaination on a few things.

As there are members such as myself that are well aware of the importance of citizen participation in the democratic system then I am interested in knowing the following concerning yourself;

1. Are you Dominican?
2. Do you live here in the DR?
3. What role did you play as a citizen in the past election?
4. Do you have a desire to run for public office?
5. Do you take an active part in organizing or teaching the Dominican people their required role in a democratic society?

Like Aegap said, if all you are going to post is how screwed up the PLD party is and then make a stupid statement to unite with the PLD, (That dog won't hunt)

Rick

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I was able to interpret his meaning and his statement is very true but I still want to know more about this individual. I just find it strange to have a first time poster make the statements he has with no follow-up unless he is having problems with his 'socks'.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Rick Snyder said:
I was able to interpret his meaning and his statement is very true but I still want to know more about this individual. I just find it strange to have a first time poster make the statements he has with no follow-up unless he is having problems with his 'socks'.

A quick scan revealed that 'rtejeda' is Ramón Tejeda, however, there are several by that name. One of them is Ramón Tejeda Holguin, who on April 2005 was named by President Leonel Fernandez as one of the members of the National Ethics Commission (Comisión Nacional de Ética).

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rick Snyder said:
Certainly, a first time poster could take the time to introduce oneself.
It would go a long way to helping us know the validity of the post, and how to reply.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Rocky said:
Certainly, a first time poster could take the time to introduce oneself.
It would go a long way to helping us know the validity of the post, and how to reply.

I agree, especially a first-time poster. I hope this isn't the start of a trend of being spammed by representatives of the various political parties.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rocky you are certainly correct and in reality it would be nice if Mirador is correct and it is someone affiliated with the DR government.

It has been rumored that such people read this board but to my knowledge that is only rumor.

There is a lot of experience wrapped up within the members of this board and a good place for even the DR government to get some information.

Rick

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Yes Rick---

This board should be "Required Reading" for all political party hacks. I'm positive they would learn a great deal about how the prople feel.
Course, that would be principally what the Expat community feels and thinks about their lack of compassion for their fellow Dominicans.
Not to belittle the Church nor their outrages, but if more sermons were rendered from the pulpit about what the "peoples representatives" were actually doing, it just might have an effect on the governmental process (or lack thereof) in this country.
And a helluva lot more effective approach would be for them to start hammering the "Ten Commandments" into their "flocks".
Maybe if that were to take place the overall attitude of "me first" would gradually die out in this society. They could do a lot to re-establish integrity, honesty and ambition into Society. They have that power.

Texas Bill

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
rtejeda said:
I want to address various issues among many affecting the Dominican's democracy:
# 1 Dominicans are more disgaged than ever before from the political process, participation in voting was only 60% on the last election, of May 16Th, 2006. This is due to the fact that the current government (P.L.D) administration is not really representing the best interest of the electorates- the Dominican people. Nor are the P.L.D doing anything to liberate the Republic from the many national problems, such as immigration, energy, mental health and employment. Instead they are building a Metro Train system at a cost of more that one billion dollars.
Popular involvement in the decision making process will lead to better and more ligimate decisions as well as more political involvement.
#2 The perception of many Dominicans is that their representatives are corrupt and not doing anything to liberated the poor from unemployment and lack of education and vocational training instead their (P.L.D.) privatised the toll boths thats why Dominican named their(P.L.D.) administration as the (coins swallower) "Los traga monedas" on the privious administration the P.L.D. was labelled as the "Come Solos". The elected representatives should serve the interest of their electorates. Informed and responsible decision making is the key to an effective democratic process.

3 # Dominicano: SI SIENTES QUE SE HA PERDIDO TODA ESPERANZA EN NUESTRA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA UNETE AL PARTIDO DE LA ESPERANZA.;) DOMINICANA (""P.E.D."")

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Wuppsszz! Sorry, I mean to say join the P.E.D.(PARTIDO DE LA ESPERAZA DOMINICANA

I Apologize To All Dr1 Readers, I Am Sorry But I Missed Spelled The "P.E.D" And That Was Not The Dog That I Meant To Let Out.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
rtejeda said:
I Apologize To All Dr1 Readers, I Am Sorry But I Missed Spelled The "P.E.D" And That Was Not The Dog That I Meant To Let Out.
Any chance you will tell us who you are, and what role you play, or want to play in this?

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Ahhhhh his second post in 3 days with still no explanation of anything just a repeat of his earlier post but with a party change.

He has now classified himself as an idiot in my book.

What's with the present P.E.D?????People Educationally Deprived ????

Edited to add;
You posted an explanation as I was posting so I apologize for the PED I stated above but you are still an idiot.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda,
If it is your desire to sway the thinking of anyone on this board or open up any type of discussion then you will have to talk with us and explain yourself. Until such a time as you do that you will be considered a crackpot or sock puppet.

Rick

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
rtejeda said:

3 # Dominicano: SI SIENTES QUE SE HA PERDIDO TODA ESPERANZA EN NUESTRA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA UNETE AL PARTIDO DE LA ESPERANZA.;) DOMINICANA (P.L.D.)B]

Listen here, What can you do different. All you politicians do is make tons of promises and then we know what happens once you're up there. Cuando suben a la silla :) se olviden de la jente. This guy who's in power now seems to be doing much better than anyone has done in a long time.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
True.....

Ken said:
I agree, especially a first-time poster. I hope this isn't the start of a trend of being spammed by representatives of the various political parties.

and now a message from HIPPO???