goodbye 737 and hello song 757 to sti.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Delta has changed its airfraft to the newer looking song 757 to sti-jfk route. The planes are spacious with beautifull colored leather seats with a LCD tv screens and direct TV broadcast. One movie was free to every passenger and we had 10 to choose from. The food was served cold but delicious. I prefer this aircraft over the old 737. I prefer the economy class in song over the first class in 737. By the way, this aircraft had a couple of young looking air flight attendents as compared to senior citizens in regular routes. I was surprised to see a cute delta dominican flight attendent working on this flight.
Viva song.
AZB

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
hey AZB, how are you, that Cute Dominican f/a maybe el canario (jose Alberto) wife, she is work for Delta and she always fly to sti and she use to fly to sdw from atl before they change the crew.

Song will change configuration and colors over the months. this will have 2 class configuaration as a regular Delta 757, just with the LCD tv.
Also our business Eleite class they just add a new infligt entreteiment system.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Just rumors, Delta will ask for ok to fly to Samana operate by CRJ70 .

Lets see what happends in the near future.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
And Spirit is chomping at the bit to fill the gap being left by USAir I hear. But....they lack the aircraft to do it right away. The RJ's of DL are likely to be operated by Delta Connection. They're supposed to begin POP service with RJ's in December from Atlanta.....but not being sold yet in their system.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
tflea said:
And Spirit is chomping at the bit to fill the gap being left by USAir I hear. But....they lack the aircraft to do it right away. The RJ's of DL are likely to be operated by Delta Connection. They're supposed to begin POP service with RJ's in December from Atlanta.....but not being sold yet in their system.
Nope, Delta new service to Puerto Plata from Atlanta will be operated by 737-800

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When will delta start from atl-sti?
still waiting for this route.
AZB

May 31, 2005
Don't be surprised when you see this young and cute Dominicana working on a Delta flight... I begin training next week... :) ;)