Please Help!!!

Airchild

Jun 13, 2006
Hi guys, Can anyone of those who are online right now help me? I am online now please reply if you can. We will need to start to talk in the chat room on this website thanks

Airchild

Jun 13, 2006
Hi guys again,
I want someone to help me with my website. I have just built one and it seems there is a problem with the traffic. I had my friends in the usa to check it and they said that they cannot open the page.They did it many times. I am in santo domingo now. When i do this from my PC here everything is OK I do not know what the problem is. Can anyone help me?

Airchild

Jun 13, 2006
I just wanted someone here in the Dominican Republic visit it and see if you can see the website.

G

gary short

drbill said:
Did you pick this username like, on a random basis, or what...?

Man you make me laugh............I thought the problem was a dorment organ.........you confirmed.

Airchild

Jun 13, 2006
DRbill is your native language is english? Mine is not. Did you see any mistakes on it? I think that there is no gramma mistakes but since engl is not my native one i would love to know if it really it is.Thanks

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Please Help!!!
I ran so fast to the chatroom, dummy that I am, to determine the nature of your emergency, that I viciously twisted my CK Classics and have just now been informed by Seguros Buena Suerte that self-administered wedgies aren't covered anymore and that the doctor here in the ER is from Pakistan and doesn't speak Engish or Spanish or French and it's hot and sweaty here and ... never mind.

Airchild

Jun 13, 2006
Sorry drbill i did know it sounded as an emergency. I was watchning tv at that moment and drinking coffee and my girlfriend were telling me how beautifully we have spent this day on the beach and etc. I am very sorry dr bill, i am very sorry. Thanks

G

gary short

He'll be ok......talcum powder, tweezers and a large well muscled German nurse should remedy the situation.

Airchild

Jun 13, 2006
One guy have already helped me with this. Thank him a lot. Anna if you want pl you can close this thread. Thanks all

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
me too

Thanks for the Hallmark card, garyshort- who told you about Nurse Helga Skrimitzgutforyu?

Airchild, just kidding around, it's Brahma time again... Good Luck.