Let sankies breath deeply

momita

May 17, 2006
let Sankies Breath (deeply)

Hi
I realy can not keep my mouth in silence.
Have you ever been in any Holiday Resort in Europe?????
The holiday life is all about that.
You think that Domonican people can take advantage of you.
Then go to Italy or Spain.There are planty of Sankies.If anybody make a fuss
about that??:surprised I do not think so.
You always can say NO.
If you realy don't want their company.
In my opinion when you reject their "Amore" you can get realy good Bodies to
spend a nice time with them and do not worry you do not have to pay for that.
There is nothing wrong if they just try to saduce you.In very nice way ,by the way:cheeky:
But decision is always yours.

I am going to Cabarete in two weeks and I cannot wait to meet all amination Team from Tropical Casa Laguna.ILove you all
momita

Last edited by a moderator:

Miamimike60

May 24, 2006
momita said:
Hi
You always can say NO.
If you realy don't want their company.
In my opinion when you reject their "Amore" you can get realy good Bodies to
spend a nice time with them and do not worry you do not have to pay for that.
There is nothing wrong if they just try to saduce you.In very nice way ,by the way:cheeky:
But decision is always yours.

I am going to Cabarete in two weeks and I cannot wait to meet all amination Team from Tropical Casa Laguna.Love you all
momita

The dominican Sankies cannot even hold a Candle to the Italian Guys! They developed the meaning of the word " Persistent":cheeky:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
momita said:
momita

No one can take advatange of you without your permission.

amanacer

Dec 29, 2005
oh dominican sanky would give a lot to be an Italy or Spain based sanky...that's why he needs you.... you can help him...;)

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
no offense, but this is one of the stupidest threads in a while. shame on you for wasting perfectly good kilobytes on BS.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
momita said:
Nobody here has claimed that sankies are exclusive to the Dominican Republic.
DR1 deals with things related to the Dominican Republic.:rolleyes:
momita said:
I am going to Cabarete in two weeks and I cannot wait to meet all amination Team from Tropical Casa Laguna.ILove you all
momita
Don't worry if they want to go bareback.
I'm sure they are all clean.:tired:

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
momita said:
Hi
Then go to Italy or Spain.

But the difference is the ones in spain and Italy already have their visa and dont need u for it .... gold diggers are all around the world but in my personnal opinion if u defend them its cuz in a way ure just like them pretend to love someone and beeing careless of someone elses feelings its hurtfull and disgusting, Karma will hit them back 10 times worst ..........I never understood why someone would lie that much to someone else just to get something out of it........ Seducing and sex on vacation (by using protection) there is nothing wrong with that but once it goes behond that its pretty disturbing .....

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Miamimike60 said:
The dominican Sankies cannot even hold a Candle to the Italian Guys! They developed the meaning of the word " Persistent":cheeky:

Well, I have to agree with you on that one. I have had the opportunity to visit italy several times and I have to confess that IMHO, i think that italian men are the horniest men in the world. But I will not really call most italian men sankies because they are mainly looking for pretty younger girls and most are really good looking also. I really don't think that they are looking for girls to pay their way or send money to them. They are just good looking men looking for flings and boy, are they persistent.

The italians reallyy know how to dress very sharp also.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Italians

Sholly24 said:
Well, I have to agree with you on that one. I have had the opportunity to visit italy several times and I have to confess that IMHO, i think that italian men are the horniest men in the world. But I will not really call most italian men sankies because they are mainly looking for pretty younger girls and most are really good looking also. I really don't think that they are looking for girls to pay their way or send money to them. They are just good looking men looking for flings and boy, are they persistent.

The italians reallyy know how to dress very sharp also.

Italian men are definetly very seductive, all they want is sex, they don't need your money, don't need a visa, love their home country and aren't after the trip to the land of the free, and as in all cultures, they do cheat. Italian men are also very jealous and over protective, they also have the mentality of the man being the boss.

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
audrav said:
Italian men are definetly very seductive, all they want is sex, they don't need your money, don't need a visa, love their home country and aren't after the trip to the land of the free, and as in all cultures, they do cheat. Italian men are also very jealous and over protective, they also have the mentality of the man being the boss.

I agree with what ure saying but when u get inside their homes u end up realizing that the woman is the boss;) ......

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
bellissima_81 said:
I agree with what ure saying but when u get inside their homes u end up realizing that the woman is the boss;) ......

not so much from the south of italy, but true, all italians are afraid of Mamma;)

LouWigan

May 14, 2006
If you think Italian men are bad then don't go to Turkey! They followed me down the street once shouting 'white girl I marry you'

didn't get any hassle in the DR really, was pleasantly surprised.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
LouWigan said:
If you think Italian men are bad then don't go to Turkey! They followed me down the street once shouting 'white girl I marry you'

didn't get any hassle in the DR really, was pleasantly surprised.

That is what I hate about men from Turkey and other Arabic countries. They are so "low life", have no respect for women who come on vacation there. They think girls are all out there to be with them and for no other reason. It is really good to know that DR is different ... I have been to Spain and men there are attractive and sexy but not obnoxious at all. They know how to approach you without offending. Dominican men stare at all females and their body parts around them, it is kind of strange to notice these looks, especially if they try to hit on you at the same time...

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
AnnaC said:
a womanizer does not a sankie make ;)

There are so many guys out there who don't need any money. I have no idea how sankies can survive... They probably choose women with problems or no life experiences who don?t know what else is out there.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Avrora said:
There are so many guys out there who don't need any money. I have no idea how sankies can survive... .

Not sure what you mean by that but you obviously haven't been to the DR yet and I highly recommend in your case not to go alone. ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
AnnaC said:
Not sure what you mean by that but you obviously haven't been to the DR yet and I highly recommend in your case not to go alone. ;)

I mean that I have never heard a man ask me for any money or anything like that and if they did - I would probably never talk to that person again :) Although I am sure I will hear something like that in DR. Yes, you are right it is much better to travel with a friend or know someone in a place where you are going already.... When men try to talk to me I usually tell them I am married and have 3 children - one way to get rid of a sankie:)