Allow me to intruduce myself!

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
I am an era of Trujillo, nationalized Dominican, by birth and at age nine, in the 1965, constitutionalists Revolution, I was in a Commando in Ciudad Nueva, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

My family moved to New York in 1967 due and as a result of a voluntary political and economic exile. I went to High school in the state of Indiana and atended Florida A&M University in Tallahassee Florida, and completed my Bachelor Of Science Degree in Political Science and Public Administration, with a minor in Socialogy. While attending FAMU I participated in the student government and got elected as a representative in the Student Government Congress for two years and then became the Attorney General for the last to years.

AS A PROFESSIONAL, I HAVE MORE TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF HUMAN SERVICES AT THE LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT LEVEL, PROVIDING DIRECT SERVICES TO THE PEOPLE OF THE COMMONWELTH OF MASSACHUSETTS AND FLORIDA.

Now I am involved in the process, with some Dominican nationals and businesses in organizing The "PARTIDO DE LA ESPERANZA DOMINICANA" (P.E.D.).

ONE OF THE MANY OBJECTIVES THE P.E.D IS TO GIVE THE DOMINICAN PEOPLE THE HOPE THEY HAVE LOST, BY PROVIDING TO EACH CITIZEN A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL REALLY REPRESENT THEM WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT TO THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS WITH CLEAR TRANSPARENCY IN THE BUSINESS THE GOVERMENT IS CONDUCTING ON THEIR BEHALF.

There are so many issues in the areas of employment, education, Mental and Phisical health, immigration, crime, corruption within the government and lack of true representation of the people.

Who is the current administration really representing? Perhaps we can ask DIANDINO PENA, AND THOSE WHO ARE GETTING BIG CONTRACTS FROM THE P.L.D.? Who is enforcing the anti-corruption laws in the Dominican republic, such as law # 82-78 among many, many others? What is the P.L.D. doing to resolved the Haitian's pacific invation of the Dominican territory? Ah? What?
_
Dominicanos este es tu pais no te dejes enganar por tu Representantes en el govierno: Unete Al Partido De La "Esperanza" Dominicana.

ps: for those, who without looking at themself or at who they represent, think I am an idiot, let me tell you, this idiot knows what can be a better approach to the "LIBERATION AND SOVEREIGNTY" OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND ITS PEOPLE. "DIOS" "PATRIA" Y "LIBERTAD" ES MI FILOSOFIA. AMEN.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I welcome you to DR1

It will be good to have you here to add your knowledge to these boards. Welcome and good luck. There are many "experts" on this board that will debate with you regarding your beliefs I am sure. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda,
For the second time I will welcome you to DR1. As you have finally introduced yourself to us and have given us a summary as to who you represent and what you wish to accompolish, why you didn't explain such in your other thread is a mystery, then I wish to detract my calling you an idiot and apologize for same.

Now that you have opened up the pathway then rest assured that you will be questioned concerning your beliefs and recommendation that you have made.

Off the top of my head I have a couple of question that I consider very relevant to your introduction and I hope that you will accommodate us with your answers to the first of many questions that I believe will go your way.

1.Do you consider yourself American, Dominican/American, Dominican or what?

2. When is the last time you were here in the Dominican Republic.

3. Who is the president and who are the other officers of this P.E.D. party?

4. As you failed to expand on the law you mentioned and as there are so many laws and decrees here what is Ley 82-78?

Awaiting your reply.

Rick

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
rtejeda said:
_
Dominicanos este es tu pais no te dejes enganar por tu Representantes en el govierno: Unete Al Partido De La "Esperanza" Dominicana.

ps: for those, who without looking at themself or at who they represent, think I am an idiot, let me tell you, this idiot knows what can be a better approach to the "LIBERATION AND SOVEREIGNTY" OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND ITS PEOPLE. "DIOS" "PATRIA" Y "LIBERTAD" ES MI FILOSOFIA. AMEN.
I'll give you the welcome out of courtesy.

However, your last sales pitch there sounds very much like every single Dominican politician who has ever aspired to rule the country... for themselves.

"I know what this country needs... all you simply need to do is trust in me..."

Sounds familiar indeed!:surprised

All that we need is the following to fully round this little debacle: "because I have the almighty power and intelligence to make things right!"

There, that should do it!:tired:

-NALs

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda,

You have been a member of this board for 4 days and you have started 3 threads and 8 posts.

In your first post you state “# 1 Dominicans are more disgaged than ever before from the political process, participation in voting was only 60% on the last election, of May 16Th, 2006. This is due to the fact that the current government (P.L.D) administration is not really representing the best interest of the electorates- the Dominican people.”

Do you even have any idea as to how many Dominicans vote each election?

According to the JCE;
2006 election 56.5 % voted 2,991,031 people voted
2004 election 72.8 % voted 3,613,700 people voted
2002 election 51.4 % voted 2,297,835 people voted
2000 election 76.1 % voted 3,236,906 people voted
1996 election 2,903,859 people voted
1994 election 3,015,750 people voted

List of DR political parties here doesn’t show your PED.

According to your autobiography here it seems to attest to your being well schooled. After a check I have found 45 English grammatical errors in your eight posts.

In lieu of answering the questions that I have asked you we have been bombarded with your trumpery and your contumelious attempt to denigrate the PLD party. Rather than being an interlocutor and therefore acquiring an estimable impression from us you continue to place yourself in an odious position.

Rick

Last edited:

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Sounds like he is trying to establish legitimacy of a political party in the DR in order to get his share of the cake from the government handputs to other parties, doesn't it?

He was Attorney General for "to" years? That doesn't make sense. Did he mean "two", do you think?

I'd be careful of this guy myself. He comes on like the one who had the
"160" IQ awhile back.

Texas Bill

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
This is why I truly love DR1ers! In this forum, it is not the credentials that you present or your personal history or your academic background that DR1ers care about, but rather, it is the the substance of your contribution to the ongoing discussion that everyone here takes interest in. I am looking forward to hear the OP's responses. Welcome to DR1.

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Prio To May 2006 More 100 Diputados And 28 Senadores Violated The Law.

Prior To The May 2006 Election There Where More Than 100 Diputados And 28 Senadores Who Failed To Comply With The Law # 82-78 Which Requires Elected And Appointed Government Officials To Submit A Declaration Of Their Financial Status, They Never Did And Nothing Happenned, Why?

Now After The May 2006 Elections, Let See How Many, "if Any", Of The Newly Elected Diputados And Senadores Will Violate, This Never Enforced Law By The P.L.D Or Any Of The Previous Government Administrations.

Law # 82-78 Is A Tool To Prevent Corruption But Never Enforced, Why?

Last edited:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
rtejeda said:
Prior To The May 2006 Election There Where More Than 100 Diputados And 28 Senadores Who Failed To Comply With The Law # 82-78 Which Requires Elected And Appointed Government Officials To Submit A Declaration Of Their Financial Status, They Never Did And Nothing Happenned, Why?

Now After The May 2006 Elections, Let See How Many, "if Any", Of The Newly Elected Diputados And Senadores Will Violate, This Never Enforced Law By The P.L.D Or Any Of The Privious Government Administrations.

Law # 82-78 Is A Tool To Prevent Corruption But Never Enforced, Why?

Why do you capitalize every word? You sound like a fool.

Why don't you answer Rick Snyder's questions?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
rtejeda said:
By The P.L.D Or Any Of The Privious Government Administrations.
What is Privious??
A lot of typos and bad grammar. I hate to be critical, but if you are trying to get your political point across and would like to be taken serious on this board, I recommend that you start spell-checking and proof-reading your post. Anyway, is PED a registered political party? Does PED have a website?

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
:laugh: :laugh:
Celt202 said:

"Easy does it, and to rush it will be a crime"- Frank Sinatra.

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Celt202 said:

Its that all you have to say about the law # 82-78? "You sound like a fool", you fool!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
rtejeda said:
Its that all you have to say about the law # 82-78? "You sound like a fool", you fool!

You refuse to answer reasonable questions, yet you are seeking support for a political party that no one has ever heard of. You have earned the respect of no one with your illiterate posts and non responsiveness and now you are lashing out with your arrogance.

Your political career is going nowhere.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
That was one of my questions and I thank him for that answer. I will address him in a little while.

Rick

Still waiting for the answers to the other questions I asked.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I received an email which contained a question and I wish to answer it here as it will help the individual that asked and may help other members that may not be aware of the option available to a poster.

If you wish to edit your post after posting something just go back to that post and at the bottom of said post you will see two blue rectangles. One of these rectangles says "edit". Click that button and you will be taken to the interior of your original post for you to edit to your hearts content. Once finished editing you will see a rectangle in the bottom left of the square that says "save". Punch that button and you're finished.

Rick

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
rellosk said:
Who was that?

Don't you remember "something_in_the_night" or some such moniker?? He was hilarious in his attempts at diverting the themes under discussion.

rtejeda:

I haven't the foggiest as to what your agenda may be. Whatever it is, or is intended to be, it is failing through your reluctance to answer the questions posed by board members.
A logical and intelligent person would perceive that immediately by the "answers" he received. Are you any different??

Texas Bill

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Quotes by Rtejada;

“Prior To The May 2006 Election There Where More Than 100 Diputados And 28 Senadores Who Failed To Comply With The Law # 82-78 Which Requires Elected And Appointed Government Officials To Submit A Declaration Of Their Financial Status, They Never Did And Nothing Happenned, Why?”

“Law # 82-78 Is A Tool To Prevent Corruption But Never Enforced, Why?”

Let us talk a little bit about the make up of the two houses within the DR government framework.

Of the 32 seats within the DR Senate;

2006 election results unknown but rumor has it that 7 PRD – 3 PRSC and 22 PLD

Prior to the 2006 elections they were made up of 29 PRD – 2 PRSC and 1 PLD.

Prior to the 2002 elections they were made up of 24 PRD – 3 PRSC and 3 PLD.

Out of the 178 seats for Deputy;

2006 election results unknown but rumor has it that 42 PRD – 40 PRSC and 96 PLD.

Prior to 2006 elections they had 73 PRD – 36 PRSC and 41 PLD.

Prior to the 2002 elections they had 83 PRD – 17 PRSC and 49 PLD.

Now that we have established the party makeup of these two houses things should become apparent to anyone as to why things were done the way they were prior to 2006.

At this point I must divert from the present conversation to ask you some very important questions that too pertains to what you asked. Are you ready?

Why is it that people usually aren’t arrested for breaking the “laws” in this country?

Why is it that for years the DR government has been begging the Dominican Municipal League to turn in the account sheets from the 115 municipalities?

Why is it that virtually no law is enforced in this country?

Now if you will sit down for a minute and think about those questions that I have asked you I am positive you will acquire the answer to your own questions.

What will happen with the PLD now holding the control card? I have no idea but I hope things like enforcement get better but I’m not holding my breath.

To try to blame Leonel for these discrepancies is ludicrous because that would be like blaming GW Bush for the discrepancies that transpire in the US Houses and the laws that the US State, County and Local Police enforce or don’t enforce.

It would also be ludicrous to try to blame one political party because they ALL do it.

Rick

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
A First

rtejeda said:
I am an era of Trujillo, nationalized Dominican, by birth and at age nine, in the 1965, constitutionalists Revolution, I was in a Commando in Ciudad Nueva, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

My family moved to New York in 1967 due and as a result of a voluntary political and economic exile. I went to High school in the state of Indiana and atended Florida A&M University in Tallahassee Florida, and completed my Bachelor Of Science Degree in Political Science and Public Administration, with a minor in Socialogy. While attending FAMU I participated in the student government and got elected as a representative in the Student Government Congress for two years and then became the Attorney General for the last to years.

AS A PROFESSIONAL, I HAVE MORE TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF HUMAN SERVICES AT THE LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT LEVEL, PROVIDING DIRECT SERVICES TO THE PEOPLE OF THE COMMONWELTH OF MASSACHUSETTS AND FLORIDA.

Now I am involved in the process, with some Dominican nationals and businesses in organizing The "PARTIDO DE LA ESPERANZA DOMINICANA" (P.E.D.).

ONE OF THE MANY OBJECTIVES THE P.E.D IS TO GIVE THE DOMINICAN PEOPLE THE HOPE THEY HAVE LOST, BY PROVIDING TO EACH CITIZEN A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL REALLY REPRESENT THEM WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT TO THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS WITH CLEAR TRANSPARENCY IN THE BUSINESS THE GOVERMENT IS CONDUCTING ON THEIR BEHALF.

There are so many issues in the areas of employment, education, Mental and Phisical health, immigration, crime, corruption within the government and lack of true representation of the people.

Who is the current administration really representing? Perhaps we can ask DIANDINO PENA, AND THOSE WHO ARE GETTING BIG CONTRACTS FROM THE P.L.D.? Who is enforcing the anti-corruption laws in the Dominican republic, such as law # 82-78 among many, many others? What is the P.L.D. doing to resolved the Haitian's pacific invation of the Dominican territory? Ah? What?
_

First introduction I have ever seen that did not contain a NAME! You know in case people wanted to verify somebody, was not full of Chit.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
rtejeda said:
At least if he wrote in Spanish I could google translate it so I'd have a slight chance in understanding what he is trying to say. But then again, he has lived in the US for 40 years so his Spanish may be as poor as his English.